Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 08:56:48 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware Model SE 84 C+ for sale: (Read 4861 times)
Mark
Seasoned Member

Decware Model SE 84 C+ for sale:
06/09/18 at 18:11:17

I am offering my Decware Zen Model SE 84 C+ for sale. I am the original owner. This integrated amplifier is stock, and was made at the end of the production run, so it would have all the mods offered up to that point.

Unit was impeccably cared for, and is like new...

Unit will come with stock compliment of tubes: 6N1P / 6P 15 P-EV  (X2) / 5U4G Shuguang rectifier... Stock IEC power cable...

Asking $500.00 + shipping... Will ship in heavy-duty carton lined with cut foam on all sides, including extra foam on bottom of unit. Note: If you prefer, I can ship to intermediate destination Decware for recertification of lifetime warranty... But not really necessary, as this unit is in top condition. Your call...

Please respond directly to this ad or PM me for further info or any questions... (m.)

S5000005_001.jpg

If a rabbit defined intelligence the way man does, then the most intelligent animal would be a rabbit, followed by the animal most willing to obey the commands of a rabbit. -Robert Brault, writer (b. 1938)
  IP Logged
Mark
Seasoned Member

Re: Decware Model SE 84 C+ for sale:
Reply #1 - 06/09/18 at 18:12:53

Photo of unit tag:

S5000006_001.jpg

If a rabbit defined intelligence the way man does, then the most intelligent animal would be a rabbit, followed by the animal most willing to obey the commands of a rabbit. -Robert Brault, writer (b. 1938)
  IP Logged
Doorman
Seasoned Member

"pouring from
the empty into the
void"

Reply #2 - 06/09/18 at 20:52:21

You need to resize your pics  :)

Decware, Rega, Heybrook/Linn/Ortofon
Goertz/Wireworld/cat-5/MarkAudio Alpair 10.2 drivers
(eN) in DIY Mar-Ken cabs
NHT SB3’s
  IP Logged
Mark
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 06/09/18 at 21:51:29

Thanks... Done... (m.)

IP Logged
RF
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 06/10/18 at 07:35:53

I am interested... and please pm more pics.

Thanks,
RF

IP Logged
Mark
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 06/10/18 at 09:30:16

Hello: I am sorry to take up anyone's time; however, I decided to withdraw this item from classified... I am near 70 yrs. old, have some cognitive problems, and can't seem to get any more photos to work, and I can't seem to operate my computer effectively enough to answer all the queries I'm getting...

I may try to put the item up on eBay for a fixed price... So you might want to try looking for it on there... Thank you, and best regards, Mark.

IP Logged
jimmydrunk
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 06/10/18 at 15:09:40

Cry

IP Logged
Mark
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 06/10/18 at 15:38:39

Yes, sorry... I'm not doing too well lately, and was having trouble processing things...  However, I will likely put the item up on eBay, which is much simpler for me, and I can just submit photos that I already have...

Once again, my apologies to the Decware community... You have all been a bedrock of support over the years, and I hope to start visiting here more often in the near future...

Regards, Mark

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 06/10/18 at 16:49:52

No need to apologize. We will be here if you need advice or assistance.

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print