Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 13:02:22 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stax SRM-T1 amp and Lambda Earspeakers (Read 3766 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Stax SRM-T1 amp and Lambda Earspeakers
03/28/18 at 02:42:02

I am thinking of parting with my Stax Earspeaker rig from my upstairs since I just don't spend that much time using it. I sold a lot of these back in my retail audio days and I am the second owner of this system. All the info you need is on Ken Rockwell. com as he has more info on Stax than Stax does. I just put a new pair of 6FQ7's from Kevin @ Upscale Audio in 6 months ago (maybe 40 hours?) so a lot of life left in them. Condition? 7 out of 10 because of age. This was the TOP of the LINE in the late '80's early 90's. The packaging would be done at my work (I have good reviews at US AudioMart under hdrider) and I use paypal (I'll split that fee) and you cover shipping from the west coast (Ca.). One of the most transparent, distortion free headphone (earspeakers really) systems invented. I have the original owners manual. Asking 1100.00 OBO. Any questions send me a PM and I will reply after work. Don't panic, I do reply. I can email some other photos if interested. Happy listening, Chris.

Stax_Lambda_Pro_Earspeakers.jpg

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: Stax SRM-T1 amp and Lambda Earspeakers
Reply #1 - 03/28/18 at 02:43:03

Amp picture.

Stax_SRM-T1_amp.jpg

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 03/28/18 at 02:44:15

Amp rear view.

Stax_SRM-T1_rear_view.jpg

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #3 - 04/30/18 at 01:02:26

Price drop- 830.00 PM if interested. Thanks, Chris.

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

**** SOLD ****Stax SRM-T1 amp and Lambda Earspeakers
Reply #4 - 05/26/18 at 18:26:05

SOLD- Some happy camper is gonna be in earspeaker bliss when that carton arrives in a week. Thank you for looking and happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print