Send Topic Print
Decware SE84CS Zen amp (Read 294 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Decware SE84CS Zen amp
03/27/18 at 02:51:23

I started my Zen travels with a ZSKIT I bought from Steve a long time ago, it's the kit version of the SE84CS. I built it up, worked the second time (cold solder joint off the regulator) and has worked perfectly as a amp for my speakers (Omega's)for years until I plunged into my Rachael/ZP3/CSP3. I also use it for my Stax Gamma earspeakers with the SRD-6 transformer box. Really very nice amp. I have some TAD EL-84's, the Russian input tube6NaP and a EH Russian 5u4GB regulator plus a lot of other tube that I used in this. I had Ziggy build a walnut base to match my other gear. All assembly instructions if you want to tweak parts, SE84CS owners manual, stock AC cord and a lot of tubes with a lot of life still in them. Am asking $465.00 and it will be packed at my work by pro packaging team (check US Audio mart under hdrider for feedback). Dip your toes in Zen magic for not too much $$$. More pics on request. Rate it a 7 outta 10 due to age but still sound darn sweet and holographic. Happy listening.

Decware_SE84CS_amp.jpg

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Pappakap
Verified Member

Re: Decware SE84CS Zen amp
Reply #1 - 03/27/18 at 16:33:45

I’m interested in your amp but have been doing more reading/trolling than posting on the forum. Please message me as I’d like to discuss details.

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: Decware SE84CS Zen amp
Reply #2 - 03/31/18 at 15:03:43

The amp is sold and another seekers will be finding his Zen-ness in short order when he receives the amp. Happy listening.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print