Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 12:12:07 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Schiit Audio Yggdrasil Multibit DAC for Sale (Read 2668 times)
HappyDwarf13
Verified Member

Schiit Audio Yggdrasil Multibit DAC for Sale
02/19/18 at 00:59:18

YGGDRASIL MULTIBIT DAC WITH CLOSED-FORM FILTER with less than 20 hours listening time on it.  This is like-new in mint condition.  It has been out of the box sitting on an audio shelf for about a year.  If interested, please contact me and I'll send you a picture of it.  I've owned a bunch of brands of DACs.  To my ears, this splended sounding DAC sounds more like rich organic analog than some others than others that I've had that cost me between $5K+

I paid $2400 for this delivered to my home.  I'm asking $1850 plus shipping and insurance.  Original box, packing, and manual included.  You must be satisfied if you purchase this.  If not satisfied, within a couple of weeks, I'll buy it back.  Heck, a bunch of guys on this forum have bought stuff from me should be able to vouch for my character.  I've made friends here.  I'm buying back a ToriMk3 that I sold to a friend met here two years ago.

Contact me if you have questions.  Not to make pressure but I have a buyer wanting to buy this from me when I make a business trip to Chicago next month.  If you decide you could use this great piece of electronics, I will be shipping it from Indianapolis.

Kevin

IP Logged
Tripwr1964
Seasoned Member

Re: Schiit Audio Yggdrasil Multibit DAC for Sale
Reply #1 - 02/23/18 at 17:38:59

very tempting!  stop it!  lol

CSP3 25yr, CAD 120s MKII, Sunfire Signature600, Sota Star Sapphire, SME309, Hana SL, JC3+, Schiit bifrost multibit, CXC, MG1.6QR w/ ext xo & mye stands, OB Augies. herbies iso, VH audio flavor diy pwr cords, Beden 8402 & Dueland IC's,
  IP Logged
Tommy Freefall
Seasoned Member

Re: Schiit Audio Yggdrasil Multibit DAC for Sale
Reply #2 - 02/24/18 at 19:17:28

Exactly!
HappyDwarf, you are jettisoning some great gear! Too bad I'm not in the market for any of it right now.  I have a weak spot for McIntosh stuff - I've been a fan since the 1970s, but for the last couple of years I've been loading up on Decware gear.

Torii MkIV w/ 25th ann mods
Rachael SE34I.5
Benchmark AHB2
ERRx
ZStage, ZRock2
Tascam CD-240
Border Patrol DAC
Benchmark DAC3 HGC
Bluesound Node
Zu Audio Mission speaker cables
Decware I/Cs
PI Audio MiniBUSS