Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 12:36:00 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Inviting me to audition your speakers system. (Read 3485 times)
Lenny
Verified Member

Inviting me to audition your speakers system.
02/13/18 at 20:01:36

Hi fellow music lovers listeners,

Anyone lives in Maryland and surrounding areas would not mind inviting me to audition your Decware loudspeaker systems ? As a token of appreciation I would treat you with the sandwich of your choice!

My story:

25 years ago I had bought cheap Chinese made 3 way floor-standing speakers system, that changed the way i listen to the music forever! I bought those speakers from Pawn shop for dirt cheap, with no designation of who is making them and one of the tweeter were none functioning, which I were able to fix the same day. I had to move to a different country and I had to sell those speakers without realizing what a mistake I had done and since than has not been able to find anything even remotely would matched the level of details and dynamics those speakers had.
I have been in several listening rooms auditioning very expensive and different brands of loudspeakers and quite frankly were leaving very  disappointed asking my self "is that all you got" ?, so the quest for the perfect sound is still on in my mind.

I am exploring this site in hopes for to find what i am looking for ( my perfect sound system ), to share my sound search experience, and hopefully to find some folks who has similar ideology of what constitutes the sound.

IP Logged
skeelo34
Verified Member

Re: Inviting me to audition your speakers system.
Reply #1 - 03/27/18 at 15:42:53

If you ever find yourself in NYC, you can come hear my ZMA paired with KEF LS50.

IP Logged
NormD
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 03/27/18 at 15:58:38

Are you looking to audition Decware speakers or speakers driven by Decware amps?  If the latter, you are welcome to hear my system. I’m west of Charlottesville. See my profile below.

OPPO Sonica DAC
Technics SL-1200M3D Turntable
SoundSmith The Voice cartridge
JRMedia Center running on a MacMini
Panasonic DP-UB820
Marantz AV8802a Pre/Rotel RMB-1585 Surround
ZTPre & ZMA Stereo
Focal Sopra No. 2 speakers (91 db)
2 Hsu ULS-ULS-15 MK2 Subs
  IP Logged
Tommy Freefall
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/27/18 at 17:42:16

Lenny, just a warning before it's too late. That which has been heard cannot be un-heard. Hearing a Decware-based system will spoil you...FOREVER!

Torii MkIV w/ 25th ann mods
Rachael SE34I.5
Benchmark AHB2
ERRx
ZStage, ZRock2
Tascam CD-240
Border Patrol DAC
Benchmark DAC3 HGC
Bluesound Node
Zu Audio Mission speaker cables
Decware I/Cs
PI Audio MiniBUSS
Zenhead, Grado 325e
  IP Logged
lazb
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/27/18 at 18:50:28

I must agree with Tommy Freefall! I have been searching for over 60 years and many thousands of dollars and one listen to Decware systems ended my search!

But NOT my wait. grrrr Undecided

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print