Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 08:56:47 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PS Audio Perfectwave Transport (Read 2247 times)
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

PS Audio Perfectwave Transport
01/28/18 at 23:13:49

Here is a great cd player in excellent condition. Hear what you've been missing!

From the PS Audio website:

"Stereophile Recommended Component 2015 Stereophile Product of the Year Finalist 2015

The PerfectWave CD/DVD Memory player is a ground breaking product that removes all digital sound limitations retrieving everything from your CD collection without any jitter or sonic loss. The PWT plays both standard and high resolution audio and sends perfect digital audio data from its solid state memory directly to your DAC and then onto your loudspeakers.

It works differently than other CD players by first extracting music from the CD, then storing to an internal memory and playing from the memory instead of the disc. The results are remarkable and deliver extraordinary performance by unlocking all the musical magic stored in your CD's".

I am the second owner. I've had it for over a year now, but have hardly used it, since I've gone to digital files on my music server because I'm lazy. It's been covered in plastic since I got it, and my house is a non-smoking, non-pet, non-kid house. Asking $1350.00 +shipping. I pay PayPal.

Thanks for looking,
Randy

Perfectwave_Transport_1a.JPG
  IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Re: PS Audio Perfectwave Transport
Reply #1 - 01/28/18 at 23:15:30

Nother pic.

Perfectwave_Transport_2.JPG
  IP Logged
Bottlehead