Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 09:44:57 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just listed my Auraliti music player on Audiogon (Read 10428 times)
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Just listed my Auraliti music player on Audiogon
12/13/17 at 15:44:58

Hi all,

I have just decided to sell my Auraliti PK100 digital music player with linear PSU and many extras, and have listed it on Audiogon:
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/media-servers-digital-music-player-with-linear...

Please feel free to contact me via this forum if you're interested; I can easily cancel the ad on Audiogon and sell to you directly.  Here is the text from the ad; pictures appear at the end:
Up for sale, I have my mint condition Auraliti PK100 digital music player with a custom linear PSU. This unit is about 5 years old, and supports file sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 KHz, and plays FLAC, WAV, and AIFF formats. If you send the unit back to Ray at Auraliti, he now has a firmware update that will take it up to full DSD compatibility. Since I don’t have a DSD DAC, I never sent it in for the update. This player has uniformly received rave reviews, and is a true giant killer. The PK100:
• Automatically selects for correct sample rate
• Offers simple remote control music playback from any web browser or tablet apps
• Features an SPDIF 75 ohm BNC transformer coupled digital output for use with an external DAC
• Also has an internal high performance 24 BIT Digital to Analog converter with cap bypass at RCA outputs, so you don't even need an external DAC for great sound.

The unit is in perfect working order. I have started down the rabbit hole of building my own music streamer to be able to use Tidal, etc., so I’ve decided to sell this gem. The current list price for the PK100 (without linear PSU) is $949 direct from Auraliti.

I am asking only $599 (plus $15 towards UPS shipping with insurance) including the linear PSU, and will also include the VooDoo Magneto power cord (retail is $250 just for this cord) that I was using to power the linear PSU, and the red “umbilical” shown in photos to run power from PSU to the PK100. I will also include the set of 4 SQ-Products Isol-Pads I was using as footers under the linear PSU. All-in-all, you are getting a roughly $1400 digital setup for less than 1/2 price!

PK100-1.jpg
  IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Re: Just listed my Auraliti music player on Audiogon
Reply #1 - 12/14/17 at 16:27:21

Price reduced to $575, for over $1400 in gear !

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 12/18/17 at 00:21:03

Price dropped again; now only $525 for the whole kit and kaboodle.  Just the Vodoo PC I'm including lists for $250!
Please feel free to send a PM if interested or if you have any questions.
Thanks!
Chris

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 12/23/17 at 13:19:30

Price is now only $510...

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 12/27/17 at 15:01:07

Price now lowered to $495; practically giving this away Sad

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 12/31/17 at 20:48:04

$450 plus $20 towards shipping?  Anyone?

IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 01/01/18 at 00:40:52

Does this take USB input? Can you briefly explain how this source works?

Torii Jr, Taboo III, Dennis Had Firebottle amp & LP2 pre, ERR speakers, Omega 3XRS, Omega Super Alnico XRS, Bryston BDP-1, Kora Hermes DAC, Pear Audio Robin Hood TT w/Cornet 1 tonearm & Hana SL cart, ZP3 Cryo Beeswax caps, Bob's Devices SUT, HD800, LCD2, Zenwave
  IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 01/01/18 at 18:21:39

Hi Doukhobar,

Thanks for your interest!  The player does, indeed, have 3 USB inputs that can be used to play music files from either a USB thumb drive or an external USB2 hard drive up to 2TB in size.  Control is very simple via a free web-based app called NeoMPC.  Here is a link to the review of the player on SoundStage that gives a very thorough description of how the player works and sounds, via both its internal DAC and when using an external DAC:

http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=215:a...

Please feel free to ask any additional questions; I'm glad to answer Smiley

Happy New Year!

Chris

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 01/04/18 at 19:25:07

Still for sale; new link on Audiogon:
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/media-servers-60-off-amazing-hi-res-digital-pl...
For Decware forum members; I am still willing to sell the player with Voodoo power cord for $450 + $20 towards shipping...
Thanks for looking,
Chris

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #9 - 01/07/18 at 04:26:04

Voodoo power cord sold; remainder of package is still available...

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 01/09/18 at 21:49:41

Price further reduced:
$425 for the whole package minus the Voodoo PC that sold on Audiogon.  For Decware forum members, I'll cover ground shipping at this price Smiley

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #11 - 01/29/18 at 01:09:11

Please see newer thread with reduced price Smiley

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 01/29/18 at 02:19:28

OK good people of Decware; price is now $350.  At this price, you're literally stealing it from me   Shocked

IP Logged
astro-chris
Seasoned Member

Reply #13 - 03/26/18 at 14:30:55

SOLD

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print