Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 09:44:57 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Decware CSP2+ Preamp / Headphone Amp - $SOLD (Read 1808 times)
MarkR7
Verified Member

FS: Decware CSP2+ Preamp / Headphone Amp - $SOLD
12/01/17 at 16:30:38

** SOLD **

Selling my CSP2+ Preamp / Headphone Amp.

It's in perfect functional condition, and decent cosmetically, albeit there are a few minor dings in the corners of the walnut case, as seen in the pics. Nothing that detracts from the overall looks and quality of this really good preamp. Highly configurable to your listening preferences by rolling all the tubes. Thousands of combinations can be had by rolling tubes, and by adjusting the input gains, and output gains. I used the preamp successfully with my now sold Red Dragon S500 class D amp. I haven't used it as a headphone amp, so I can't comment on that.

Also includes a single subwoofer output (the blue RCA). The wood case is lined with a copper shield, which has drastically reduced RF/EMI interference, but it is easily removable if you choose.

I'm not the first owner, but I have not had any issues with the CSP2+. It will ship with three new '71 6N1p-ev input and driver tubes, and a new Mullard GZ34 rectifier.

Free shipping with friends and family payment, otherwise buyer pays all fees. Local pickup is fine.

I am also 1markr on Audiogon and eBay, so buy with confidence.

See pics here:  http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649396456-decware-csp2-preamplifier-headphone...

Thanks for looking!
Mark

Omega Super Alnico HO monitors, Coincident M300B monoblocks Exasound E32 DAC, MacBook Pro running Tidal/Roon/HQPlayer, Cerious Tech Graphene Extreme cables - SC, PC, Teo GC IC, Verastarr Nemesis USB cable
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print