Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 09:12:23 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ZOB Speakers FRX-2 Newest Version Factory Stock (Read 3577 times)
metropolis7
Seasoned Member

ZOB Speakers FRX-2 Newest Version Factory Stock
11/21/17 at 02:37:52

Time for these to find a new home. Life circumstances (I do 95% of my listening on headphone) along with a less-than-ideal room are the reasons for sale.
These ZOBs are the newest version, totally factory stock with the FRX-2 drivers.
The woodwork is gorgeous, done by Bob Ziegler, and the FRX-2 speakers are amazing. Quick as lightning and extremely detailed. Can be driven with as little as 2 watts (I was getting terrific results from a 6 watt Taboo amp).
Condition wise, there is a thin one inch by 3 centimeter pieces of laminate missing from the very bottom base of the speaker and tiny piece neatly repaired. My office grade carpeting covers it, so it's subtle. A few smudges on the side of the cabinets as depicted.
The front of the speakers look very nice as do the drivers. They function flawlessly, were driven with a proper amplifier and are from a non smoking no pet household.
Included with the speakers are one pair of installed Tekna Sonic C-10 vibration absorption panels. Originally sold for $125 and significantly tighten the bass.
Pickup strongly preferred and I am willing to drive a few hours away from WI to meet. Shipping is not out of the question, and I've received good suggestions from Decware on proper shipping for these beauties.
$1200, about 1/3 the cost of new.

zob1.jpg
  IP Logged
metropolis7
Seasoned Member

Re: ZOB Speakers FRX-2 Newest Version Factory Stock
Reply #1 - 11/21/17 at 02:39:47

pic 2

zob3.jpg
  IP Logged
metropolis7
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 11/21/17 at 02:40:50

pic 3

zob5.jpg
  IP Logged
metropolis7
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 11/21/17 at 22:43:50

pending sale....

IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 11/22/17 at 22:09:23

Wow, that was fast! Congrats!

PS - I am still enjoying your Taboo III almost every day!

Torii Jr, Taboo III, Dennis Had Firebottle amp & LP2 pre, ERR speakers, Omega 3XRS, Omega Super Alnico XRS, Bryston BDP-1, Kora Hermes DAC, Pear Audio Robin Hood TT w/Cornet 1 tonearm & Hana SL cart, ZP3 Cryo Beeswax caps, Bob's Devices SUT, HD800, LCD2, Zenwave
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print