Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 11:17:31 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cleaning out the audio closet. (Read 3357 times)
neac1976

Cleaning out the audio closet.
11/10/17 at 15:18:08

Hello all. My name is Mark and although I post rarely, I have been part of this forum for years and read it everyday.  The items listed below have been stored for a while as I upgraded along the audio path.  I finally decided to attempt to sell them. All items are in as new condition and work as they should.  I do not have a pay pal account, so money orders would be appreciated.  Please P.M.me and I will email or text you pictures and answer any questions.

1. My Audio Cables Sound Pipe Power Cords.  They were purchased new from MAC and I think that I paid about $300.00 apiece.
a. 3 power cords @ 5 feet-$50.00 each
b. 2 power cords @ 8 feet-$75.00 each
These also make wonderful guitar and bass amp cords.

2. Audio Art Interconnects
Model number is IC-3SE with Sound Connections Xhadow Precision RCA's, the same ones pictured on his website.
I paid $451.00 for each pair 3 years ago.
a. 1 pair @ 21" long-$45.00
b. 1 pair @ 60" long-$85.00
c. 3 pair @ 80" long-$115.00 for each pair

3.  Less Loss DFPC Power Cords with Oyaide connectors (the same ones pictured on his website).  I paid $625.00 per cord 3 years ago.
a. 2 power cords, each measures 88" long-$135.00 each

4. Balanced Power Technology (BPT) power box.
This is essentially a power strip with upgraded outlets that is built into a BPT power generator enclosure.  It has NO transformer inside.  I used it basically as a manifold into which I plugged electronics, then plugged the power box into my PS Audio P-10 conditioner.  I can honestly say that it neither added nor subtracted anything from the audio signal. I had him line the interior with copper sheets and add upgraded footers.
I have plenty of pictures if you are interested.  I paid $625.00 for it 3 years ago.
a. BPT power box-$210.00

5. Decware Studio Grade Interconnects.  The Master made these custom sizes for me.
a. 48" pair with the "tweed" sheathing-$45.00
b. 80" pair with black sheathing-$45.00

6. Decware Silver Reference DSR Interconnects
a. 2 pair of 50" interconnects-$115.00 each pair

7. Decware DHC-1 Power cords.  Two of these are not even broken in as they were shipped with my 2 Torii Mono Amplifiers.
a. 6 DHC-1 power cords-$115.00 each

8.  Decware ZCD 200i Tubed CD player.
This unit has performed flawlessly for more than 5 years. I purchased it for $1225.00 and it comes with two new tubes and a Harmony Optical One interconnect that connects the player to your DAC.
I am selling it because 14 months ago, I purchased a Music Vault music server and have since stored all of my CD's.  I have the original box, manual and remote.
a. ZCD 200i-$425.00

9. Dayton SA 1000 Sub Woofer Amplifier.
Bob Z. built a custom sub woofer for me that matches my Decware HDT Mk.II speakers. I used this Amplifier for 6.5 months to power that sub, then started using my Torii Mk III to power the sub.  
I believe that I paid $375.00 for the amp.  It has been packed in it original box for a while, but still works flawlessly.
a. 1 Dayton Sub Amp-$125.00

Thank you for your interest.
Mark

IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Re: Cleaning out the audio closet.
Reply #1 - 11/10/17 at 15:59:53

Hi Mark,
I will take your Balanced Power Technology (BPT) power box.

PM Sent!

Cheers,
Jeff

Jadis JA-30 MKII//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205//EMM Labs DS-EQ1//DS Audio DS-003//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Pipedreams Reference 21 Speakers
  IP Logged
neac1976

Reply #2 - 11/10/17 at 22:37:18

Thank you guys for the responses so far.
The BPT Power Box has been sold to Jeff.

Mark

IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #3 - 11/19/17 at 17:33:58

PM sent

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.