Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 09:12:32 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Omega Alnico Superhemp 8" (Read 6522 times)
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Omega Alnico Superhemp 8"
10/02/17 at 19:12:29

OK, I love these speakers, but with Decfest coming up I figured I'd test the waters and see if anyone would be interested in these - I could bring them down to Peoria. I'm also located in Chicago suburbs if you want to come over for a listen.

I love these speakers, and they are absolutely amazing with my little 2 watt zen amp - only reasons I'd sell them is #1 possibly to pay down some medical bills, #2 I'm thinking I might want to try some of the Omega 6" speakers for a little added speed.

As seen here in this review: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/omega7/superhemp.html

Asking $1500 delivered to Decfest or picked up at my house in Chicagoland.  

Feel free to message or E-mail me with any questions or offers. I'm trying *not* to ship these if I can avoid it - so if you're within a couple hundred miles of Chicago, I'm sure we can work something out!  :)  

LonelyRaven@hotmail.com

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Re: Omega Alnico Superhemp 8"
Reply #1 - 10/13/17 at 18:57:33

These are still available - I have them up locally (Chicagoland) and I had some interest, but then they turned out to be tire kickers or lowballers.

I am however open to offers - ping me with any questions or offers you might have. I can ship these for free if I get my full asking price.

Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #2 - 11/01/17 at 02:05:44

Woo! Looks like Raven is going to be looking for a (used) car soon! So I'm motivated to sell!

Located in Bolingbrook (Chicago suburbs) and will deliver within 150 miles of me for $1200!

I could ship them, but the shipping cost is on you - message me if you're interested!

Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #3 - 11/06/17 at 16:31:14

And sold to another Decwarian!  Thanks Brian!

Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 11/07/17 at 07:04:16

Nice!  And no doubt Brian will be a happy camper.

Jadis JA-30 MKII//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205//EMM Labs DS-EQ1//DS Audio DS-003//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Pipedreams Reference 21 Speakers
  IP Logged
Frimpy

Reply #5 - 11/17/17 at 06:36:40

Omega Superhemp 8" made it back to Tennessee in one piece. Great packing job by Eric. They are larger than perceived and are driven just fine by my Rachel. I am hoping these will get me off the speaker merry go round for quite some time.
More detail than my other speakers, does rock n roll pretty darn good for single drivers.
I happen to have an Omega 8 subwoofer which fills the bottom end in perfectly.

Decware Taboo MKIV, Decware Rachel, Decware DNA Speakers, Omega Super 8 Alnico Monitors, Decware Zcd240 & Schiit Gungir MB.
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #6 - 11/17/17 at 23:05:32

I'm glad you and your precious cargo made it home OK.

I've not listened to music at all since they left...if that tells you something.

I'm glad they went to a good home!

Thanks again for your excellent timing - you did help me afford a a "new" (used) car, and I appreciate that!

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print