Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 10:14:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware 1.5s for sale - $550 - Oregon (Read 2139 times)
chip p
Verified Member

Decware 1.5s for sale - $550 - Oregon
09/14/17 at 00:54:28

Selling my beloved and well loved  Decware 1.5 speakers.  Original cherry I think.

Purchased direct from Decware many years ago -- probably 2005/6.  No pets, non-smoking home.

Cosmetic condition is by no means perfect.  There are nicks and scratches here and there from 10+ years of use.  Never toppled and they sound as fantastic today as they did when they arrived in Portland many years ago.

Would love to pass them on to someone who will get more use out of these wonderful speakers.

Boxes are long gone -- and would STRONGLY prefer not shipping -- also probably not especially cost efficient given shipping price in relation to the offering price.  Happy to drive a reasonable distance to meet/deliver.

$550 - but will consider deal for local sale to a good home.  Will also consider trades or partial trades, most of what I'm looking for these days is associated with my turntable (mc step up transformer, moving coil cart, music matters LPs, etc.)

Thanks,
Chip  

IP Logged
chip p
Verified Member

Re: Decware 1.5s for sale - $550 - Oregon
Reply #1 - 09/29/17 at 01:04:27

Bump  with discount to $500 or best offer.    No reasonable offer refused !  These great speakers deserve a new home!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print