05/17/24 at 10:53:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WTB: Older Zen SE84 (Read 4246 times)
metropolis7
Seasoned Member

WTB: Older Zen SE84
09/06/17 at 01:43:40

Looking for any older SE84 amp. Anything from the first SE84A "toaster" design with volume knob on the back through the models with the CCE mod (manufactured through 2012). If holding, lemme know!

IP Logged
metropolis7
Seasoned Member

Re: WTB: Older Zen SE84
Reply #1 - 09/27/17 at 03:37:51

Anybody?

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #2 - 09/27/17 at 14:12:51

Man, back when I was hard up for cash and as a last resort I wanted to sell my SE84A, I couldn't give it away. Now nobody can find them.

I'm glad I didn't sell it though - once things got settled I gave it to Steve to "update" and the amp I got back is pretty amazing.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 09/27/17 at 14:34:48

People are hanging on to them. . . I'm hanging on to one I bought four years ago, modded by Eddie Vaughn. . . probably paid too much for it and no one will pay me for it what I paid for it, and it sounds wonderful so I pull it out every now and then and may end up using it in my little second system. . . we'll see.

Good luck! They are worth the hassle of the search!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Madman68
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 11/15/17 at 14:19:37

Hey Metropolis7,
  Forgive me for being new to the forums and already trying to sell something. But, I didn't know about the forum or classifieds till earlier today. I have a Zen se84b that was just professionally built that I am selling. I haven't posted it here but, it is posted at Klipsch garage sale, audio asylum and at us audio mart. If you're interested please contact me and I can give you more details.
Thanks.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print