Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 08:23:06 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
VooDoo Cable Evolution 1 Meter XLR (Read 10855 times)
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

VooDoo Cable Evolution 1 Meter XLR
07/17/17 at 07:35:50

I have two pairs of these for sale. $700.00/pair new, sell $350.00/pair. Or buy both pairs for $600.00. Buyer pays shipping, I pay PayPal.

Thanks for looking,
Randy

VooDoo_XLR.JPG
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: VooDoo Cable Evolution 1 Meter XLR
Reply #1 - 08/05/17 at 20:41:24

PM coming.

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 08/05/17 at 23:09:43

Thanks, Lon. PM returned.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #3 - 08/06/17 at 04:21:57

I'm taking one pair off your hands!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 08/06/17 at 05:06:26

Great! Thanks, Lon, I'll get them sent out on Monday. Check your email for details.

IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 08/06/17 at 07:55:06

Uh, for those of you not following along, I only have one pair of these cables left. Make me an offer.

Thanks,
Randy

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 08/06/17 at 11:45:12

I wish I had a place for these but I don't.  Now if it were RCA terminated....

I have 3 pair of the Voodoo Evolution ICs in my second system...very nice.  These won't be around much longer. Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #7 - 08/07/17 at 19:46:10

Sending an inquiry via PM.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 08/08/17 at 06:36:13

Hey LR,

PM answered.

Randy

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #9 - 08/18/17 at 15:37:54

I just want to say that after being in use for a week these cables have opened up and surprised me. I was happy with the 2' Take Five Audio cables I bought purposefully instead of VooDoo Cable XLRs for the ZBIT. . . I didn't want to pay the VooDoo Cable new price and the Take Five are very similar in construction and materials and are also cryo'd. But I thought that the 2' length would be fine and it isn't, I just needed another foot to place the ZBIT where it works best, so I went for the Evolutions, knowing that Randy is fantastic to deal with.

Well these Evolution from VooDoo Cable are just better than the Take Five in a few important ways: they are a bit more refined and a bit more neutral in tonal balance. They bring out tiny details in spatial and rhythmic ways and draw me into the music. With the Take Five Audio cables I felt that the ZBIT and the CSP2+ were both equally great ways to get sound from the DSD DAC to the Torii, but with the Evolution cables the ZBIT method is just a bit superior. I'm so hoping that the ZBIT and the ZROCK2 will work well together as this should give me the best, adjustable, sound.

I'm so impressed with the Evolutions that when a friend repaid me a loan I made him seven years ago (! ! !) I invested in a pair of VooDoo Cable Stradivarius Amati XLR cables that the Cable Company showed as a special (probably demo) pair from VooDoo Cable at a price that was the best I've seen. . . . I hope those are actually at VooDoo to ship (the Cable Company wasn't yet sure) and I know (as I have Stradivarius interconnect cables everywhere else in my system) that these will be EVEN BETTER.

So for the price Randy is offering these Evolution cables are a great bang for the buck and very satisfying cables. If you need a pair of XLRs go for it.

IP Logged
Bottlehead
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 08/21/17 at 08:47:55

Thanks for the great writeup, Lon. I just returned from an out-of-state trip to take care of a family matter, but I need to let everybody know that the second pair of these cables have been SOLD! Thank you to all who wrote for your interest!

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #11 - 08/21/17 at 11:32:29

Good news! There's another happy camper out there.

IP Logged
NormD
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 08/29/17 at 03:32:28

I just installed these cables and there seems to be a noticeable improvement in clarity and bass.  I wish I would have bought the other pair,

OPPO Sonica DAC
Technics SL-1200M3D Turntable
SoundSmith The Voice cartridge
JRMedia Center running on a MacMini
Panasonic DP-UB820
Marantz AV8802a Pre/Rotel RMB-1585 Surround
ZTPre & ZMA Stereo
Focal Sopra No. 2 speakers (91 db)
2 Hsu ULS-ULS-15 MK2 Subs
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #13 - 08/29/17 at 05:44:25

Norm, I have the other pair, and just upgraded to Stradivarius Amati. Really don't need them. . . PM me if you are interested.

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #14 - 08/29/17 at 13:07:54

My pair are going to Norm! (These really should be together as a team!) Wink

IP Logged
NormD
Seasoned Member

Reply #15 - 08/29/17 at 13:54:26

Actually, I need one more pair. Or something like these.

OPPO Sonica DAC
Technics SL-1200M3D Turntable
SoundSmith The Voice cartridge
JRMedia Center running on a MacMini
Panasonic DP-UB820
Marantz AV8802a Pre/Rotel RMB-1585 Surround
ZTPre & ZMA Stereo
Focal Sopra No. 2 speakers (91 db)
2 Hsu ULS-ULS-15 MK2 Subs
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #16 - 08/29/17 at 14:01:13

usedcable.com can help. . . but you'll have to pay more, but less than new.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print