Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/17/24 at 08:42:54 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One pair of HDT's for sale (Read 6570 times)
CK722
Seasoned Member

One pair of HDT's for sale
07/09/17 at 22:27:33

1pair of Decware HDT speakers for sale. I am fairly certain I bought these in 2013. They probably rate 9 out 10 Audiogon scale but defiantly no less than an 8. If interested I can go over them and send photos. The only thing that could be wrong with them is some light scratches from me using a laser on top and that piece is replaceable. I am the original owner.  I have no idea what packing and shipping will cost. The only thing I can offer is to have them professionally packed by my local UPS store or local pickup. The Tori was the largest amplifier ever connected to these speakers. I have a spare / extra set of grills that are included.  I am not very for from the KCMO Worlds Of Fun amusement park (thanks again Lonely Raven!). Asking $1150 plus packing & shipping.

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Re: One pair of HDT's for sale
Reply #1 - 07/10/17 at 22:35:06

PM sent

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #2 - 07/26/17 at 19:52:20

fellow Decwarians.... I have contacted the seller, as I live in his vicinity, and I have seen and heard these HDT's with my own eyes and ears... and driven by my own personal Torii.
If you're in the market for some fine full-ranger speakers - here they are.  I don't think you'll find a nicer pair of HDT's on the used market.  And the seller is a fine example of a human being to boot.

I know the shipping hassle is likely a huge obstacle in the way of these speakers changing ownership.  For that reason, I am offering to "help a brother out" here (the seller & buyer).  I could/would/can/am offering, to transport/deliver these speakers to a buyer, if that buyer were to be attending this falls Zenfest as I plan to do.   
I don't live too far from the seller, and I could easily wrap them up in moving blankets and transport them up to Zen and meet you there for delivery on Oct. 6.  If you and the seller would find such an arrangement amenable - let me know.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
litefootdan
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 07/27/17 at 04:30:19

I'm just going to chime in here and say that I can attest to both of these gentlemen's character.  They are both upstanding and fantastic people to meet.  While I didn't hear the HDT's myself, I completely respect maddog07 as an accurate listener and as a person who would take the utmost in care regarding transportation of goods.  CK722 is just another kick butt guy too.  Both of them are great folk.

Ortofon 2M Bronze | Merrillized AR "The Turntable" | ZP 2 | SE84UFO25 | HDT | Jensen Alnico 15's on the low "OB"
  IP Logged
chumily
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 08/19/17 at 04:30:18

I am interested.  Although, I can't PM because I don't have enough posts.  Any way we can be in contact to discuss?

IP Logged
chumily
Verified Member

Reply #5 - 11/20/17 at 01:18:53

PM sent.

IP Logged
skiroe

Reply #6 - 12/09/17 at 22:50:15

PM sent

IP Logged