Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 17:29:06 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dec-ed out Mini Torii for sale w/mods & cryo-t (Read 2612 times)
Midnight
Verified Member

Dec-ed out Mini Torii for sale w/mods & cryo-t
04/07/17 at 22:28:06

Sadly, with money short, I have to choose between my listening set up and my creative set up. I guess I'm a composer before an audiophile.

https://reverb.com/item/3577748-decware-mini-torii-2011-white-top-with-official-...
custom-mods

Up for sale is my beloved Mini Torii. It's the older white top addition with a few of Decware's official mods. The feedback mod, headphone mod and one other I can't remember (probably a resister or cap mod).
The unit is in perfect working order and comes with a lot of goodies.
Like my personally picked full tube set, which consists of: cryo-treated gold lion 6V6GT power tubes, cryo-treated Jan Philips 12at7 pre amp tubes, Jan Philips OD3A tubes and RCA oc2 tubes. All these tubes were either bought new or NOS and were barely used. I'd guess they are probably just broken in. Also included is the original stock tube set (also barely used). This amp also comes with a very nice Emotiva AC power cord. It's a nice beefy cord with good connectors and a really nice sheath (Teflon I believe). The body of the amp is a little scuffed up but still in excellent condition (please see pictures in the above link). The print on the bottom part of the gold lion power tubes is a bit scuffed.

I had this up for sale for awhile but I kept getting offers from twits who where treating it like some Chinese cheepo. I want a buyer who knows how good Decware is, which is why I decided to post this here. I'd like to know this amp went to a good home. Someone who's actually going to care for it well and use it all the time. It's not a toy and I've loved my time with it.

Some day I hope to buy another Torii. God willing.  :'(

I have a moderate collection of other tubes (approximately 75 tubes) I was rolling with this amp (mostly NOS and vintage tubes) if anyone's interested, I'd be willing to sell the collection. This is the reason the tube sets being sold with the amp, have so few hours on them. I liked to listen to a lot of different tubes.

IMG_4342_001.JPG
  IP Logged
Midnight
Verified Member

Re: Dec-ed out Mini Torii for sale w/mods & cryo-t
Reply #1 - 04/20/17 at 23:45:28

don't see where to edit this so I'll just reply. I took it down from reverb and am trying on ebay now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Decware-Mini-Torii-2011-white-top-with-official-custom-m...

Please note the ebay sale does not include the extra tubes and power cord (comes with stock tubes and cord only). Bid or if the link goes dead, simply respond to this thread if you are interested and I'll let you know if it's still available.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print