Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 18:25:52 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Upgraded ZP3 with Tape Option (Read 4792 times)
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Upgraded ZP3 with Tape Option
04/06/17 at 19:49:44

$1100 - Buyer pays exact shipping and PayPal fees.  Check payment acceptable to avoid fees.

For sale is a 7 month old ZP3 with Cryoed Beeswax Capacitors (+$170) and Tape Option (+$500) for anyone interested in direct wiring their reel to reel tape heads directly to this phono stage and bypassing the solid state electronics.  I also upgraded the inputs and outputs to the really nice silver RCA's that Steve offers (+$85). It is standard walnut base.  

I paid $2065 for the unit.

It is in PERFECT condition.  

Let me know if anyone has questions.  

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
Eldchan
Verified Member

Re: Upgraded ZP3 with Tape Option
Reply #1 - 04/07/17 at 03:23:24

I am interested Pm Sent Elchan

IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 04/09/17 at 03:00:04

Very interested. PM sent.

Torii Jr, Taboo III, Dennis Had Firebottle amp & LP2 pre, ERR speakers, Omega 3XRS, Omega Super Alnico XRS, Bryston BDP-1, Kora Hermes DAC, Pear Audio Robin Hood TT w/Cornet 1 tonearm & Hana SL cart, ZP3 Cryo Beeswax caps, Bob's Devices SUT, HD800, LCD2, Zenwave
  IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/21/17 at 16:58:32

Payment sent - thank you Jeff!

Torii Jr, Taboo III, Dennis Had Firebottle amp & LP2 pre, ERR speakers, Omega 3XRS, Omega Super Alnico XRS, Bryston BDP-1, Kora Hermes DAC, Pear Audio Robin Hood TT w/Cornet 1 tonearm & Hana SL cart, ZP3 Cryo Beeswax caps, Bob's Devices SUT, HD800, LCD2, Zenwave
  IP Logged
Jeff of Arabica
Seasoned Member

Name the greatest of
all inventors...
Accident.

Reply #4 - 04/21/17 at 17:16:34

No, thanks you!  Spoke to Sarah this morning to arrange shipping, so should go out today for you.  I have your tubes and those will go out tomorrow and will get there USPS Priority in 2-3 business days.  

Enjoy!

Canary Audio Grand Reference Monos//ZMA//Zen Ultra//Taboo MKIII//Waversa DAC3//ModWright Oppo UDP-205// PS Audio P20//Canary Audio MC-10//Van den Hul Colibri "Stradivarius"//FFYX T1803 TT//SonoruS Reel-to-Reel & tube playback preamp//Tannoy Westminster Speakers
  IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 04/21/17 at 17:20:22

That would be awesome! Thanks Jeff!! Will let you know when it arrives.

Thanks again, and if you or anybody else poking around here happens to know if the tape options allows you to output analog signal from the ZP3, e.g. to a analog/digital recorder that would be helpful.

I realize this is a silly question, but your tape option was for recording from the ZP3? Or did the tape machine output into ZP3?

IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 04/21/17 at 17:58:28

I answered my own silly question.

The tape options is for inputting signal from a reel to reel tape player - not outputting sound.

This might be an interesting route for me to pursue in the future!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print