Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/03/24 at 00:31:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sota Star Saphire III Rosewood (Read 2869 times)
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Sota Star Saphire III Rosewood
02/14/17 at 20:39:38

For sale is a beautiful Sota Star Sapphire III turntable in African rosewood with a Sumiko tone arm.
I have enjoyed this turntable for many years.
I am very ocd with my gear and it has been well taken care of and is in excellent shape.
It has an excellent sound and is especially attractive in the rosewood.
I am only selling because I had the opportunity to get a great deal recently to upgrade to a very high end and expensive turntable.
Although I am impressed with my new turntable the sonic improvements are actually not as great as I expected considering the very high price tag only confirming the outstanding quality of this excellent Sota turntable.
I have the turntable packed in it's original shipping box, and the vacuum assembly packed in a separate box.
I would recommend removing the platter and sending it to Sota for new bearings and saphire replacement which is around 275.00 I was going to do this before I was given the green light to purchase my new turntable.

I am offering this turntable for 1100.00 as is plus actual cost of shipping to CONUS.
I am also selling an Ortofon Tonearm Cable - 6NX-TSW 1010 for 225.00 if you want both contact me and we can work out a package deal.

I would love for a fellow Decware member to be able to enjoy vinyl with this turntable as I have.

20160930_112903_resized.jpg

IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Re: Sota Star Saphire III Rosewood
Reply #1 - 02/14/17 at 20:40:51

Pic

20161109_074322_600_x_337_001.jpg

IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Re: Sota Star Saphire III Rosewood
Reply #2 - 02/17/17 at 23:40:36

Would also consider a trade for a CSP3 or?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print