Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 20:55:03 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sound Diffusers and Absorbers RPG brand (Read 3421 times)
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Sound Diffusers and Absorbers RPG brand
02/01/17 at 17:04:52

I'm building more and more of my own diffuser designs, and want to try something different on the ceiling of my home theater/listening room. So I figure I'll pass these on to someone who would appreciate them as much as I do.

I have eight (8) RPG Hemiffusor that are made from hardwood. These were $400 each (retail I'm assuming) new. I picked them up from a (non-smoking) studio where they produced and edited wedding videos. I'd like to get $100 each for them, and would prefer to sell as a set of 8 or set of 4...besides, any less than that and you're probably not getting the full effect of what they can do for you. Great for breaking up flutter echo and bad reverberations. Dimensions are roughly 24" x 24" x 4"

I also have eight (8) of these RPG acoustic tiles - I like these, they are durable, have a great dark charcoal cloth that seems to go with anything. I've been making my own absorber panels for 20 years now, I only kept these because it meant it was 8 less that I didn't have to build myself. LOL. I'd like to get $250 for all eight. Dimensions are 24" x 24" 1"

I'm located in Bolingbrook, a suburb SW of Chicago. If you are local I'd be happy to have you over for a listen. I'm willing to deliver if you're not terribly far away. I can pretty easily ship the absorption tiles, but I'm concerned about the cost of shipping the diffuser panels.

Hit me up if you have any questions. LonelyRaven@hotmail.com

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Matthew (was ML)
Verified Member

Re: Sound Diffusers and Absorbers RPG brand
Reply #1 - 02/01/17 at 17:15:11

I'll take the  RPG Hemiffusors.  All 8.  thanks.

Sent you private message.

Matthew
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #2 - 02/01/17 at 17:21:21

Um, wow, wood diffusers sold to Matthew!  I'll get you a shipping quote ASAP.

The 24 x 24 acoustic tiles are still available!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #3 - 02/01/17 at 21:54:27

LR,

At that great price, there is no surprise that they sold. I try to spread the word that acoustic treatment a very real component of a great system.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print