Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 23:46:29 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Zu Audio Omen MKII - AKA Blue Zu (Read 3823 times)
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Zu Audio Omen MKII - AKA Blue Zu
02/01/17 at 16:48:10

Selling my Zu Audio Omen MKII speakers. I lusted after these for a while, I love the style, and the design concepts, but they just didn't do it for me sound wise. They project a big open sound, and I seem to prefer my sharp localized sound of my MG944.

I'd give these a 9/10 no dents or damage, but I wouldn't call them perfect. I'm the second owner - I'm pretty sure they are well broken in by now as I used them both for 2 channel audio and Home Theater mains for a bit. I have the original boxes, but really don't want to ship unless someone just *has* to have these. If you are anywhere in the Chicagoland area, I'd be happy to have you over for a listen, or drive out to you and drop them off.  I'm located in Bolingbrook by the Ikea. Smiley

$1000 for the pair - no charge to drive them out to you if you're a reasonable distance from me (and I do travel to Peoria weekly).

I *might* consider a trade for some small but dynamic higher end Home Theater L-C-R speakers or some Omega audio speakers. But I'm honestly really set on speakers right now.

Feel free to E-mail me with any questions. LonelyRaven@hotmail.com

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
tlarwa

Re: Zu Audio Omen MKII - AKA Blue Zu
Reply #1 - 02/01/17 at 22:02:56

Wish you would've put these on the market before I sold my Omegas!  I have been thinking about trying a pair of Zu's out to see how they compare to my Cornwalls (I know ... big difference in speaker type).  I loved the Super Pensils I built (remember those?) but while they were awesome for jazz they didn't have the low end I wanted for an "all around" speaker.  I'm thinking the Zu's go lower than the Super Pensils did?  We should have a listening session in LG again sometime ... lot's of new equipment in my listening room since the last time you and Palamino were over.  

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Re: Zu Audio Omen MKII - AKA Blue Zu
Reply #2 - 02/21/17 at 23:21:27

Blue Zu's have been traded off for some older Omega!

Thanks all!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print