Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 20:52:19 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sony HAP Z1ES DSD/Network player (Immaculate) (Read 3775 times)
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Sony HAP Z1ES DSD/Network player (Immaculate)
11/28/16 at 04:56:58

Up for sale is my mint/immaculate condition Sony HAP Z1ES wireless DSD/network player. This is Sony's top of the line DSD network player.

Its an all in one music player with wireless (WIFI) streaming capabilities that can play almost any music file up to double DSD 5.6mhz. It has 1 TB internal hard drive storage and external USB support for more if needed. There is also a great IPhone and Android app that can (via WIFI) control all the functions of the player, even able to turn on or off the machine. Its a very intuitive and refined application for the phone that makes using this player so satisfying. And I haven't even mentioned the superlative audio capabilities of this machine.

As a DAC its probably one of the best sounding ones out there for the money. With great recordings and hi-resolution files the experience is as close to vinyl as I've heard in this price range. In addition, what makes using this machine so satisfying is the all-in-one user experience. The computer is only needed to transfer files either through LAN or WiFi. There is no USB cables to worry about as well as a need for network streamer. You can control everything from the comfort of your listening seat through the great phone app. As a bonus there is also a free internet radio streaming player that sounds great through Sony DSD remastering engine and digital sound enhancement software. Spotify streaming was recently added this year. There is great support from Sony with regular software updates.

The only reason I'm selling is because I'm in the process of moving and I want to unload my larger and heavier components. I have a backup NOS usb dac that will get me by during this moving process.

I'm asking $1485 for this.

Shipping will be free to anywhere in the continental US. This is a large and heavy player so that's a big savings right there. Paypal is preferred; please add 3% fee.  

If there are any questions please PM or post here. For picture request, please PM me your email.

Thanks for looking.

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Re: Sony HAP Z1ES DSD/Network player (Immaculate)
Reply #1 - 11/29/16 at 07:27:55

I've lowered the price to $1395 firm with free shipping to the continental US as mentioned above. With the size and weight of the unit, I believe this to be a very fair deal considering the unit is in immaculate condition.

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 01/03/17 at 07:16:57

I need to let this go so price drop to $1195 with free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Thanks

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 01/10/17 at 09:43:13

Final price drop to $1100 shipped. Last call before I put this on Ebay or Audiogon.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print