Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 15:52:41 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Mini Torii with Lots of Extra Tubes (Read 3882 times)
Ron
Seasoned Member

FS: Mini Torii with Lots of Extra Tubes
11/26/16 at 17:13:50

Needed more power to drive my new speakers, upgrading to Torii Jr. I am the original owner of this beauty. The Mini Torii is in immaculate condition. Amp is less than 3 years old, most of the tubes below have low hours on them, especially the NOS greyglass RCA tubes and Mullard EZ81 rectifiers.

Mini Torii will have tubes removed, and shipped separately. Mini Torii will be packaged in the original packaging just as it was from Decware.

Asking $1600 + Paypal + Shipping.

Add-Ons
  • Headphone Jack
  • Variable Feedback

Original Tube Complement Included

Additional Tubes
  • 2x Rare RCA Military 6V6/VT107A Grey Glass
  • 2x Tung-Sol 6V6GT
  • 2x Tung-Sol 5881
  • 2x RCA OD3 Regulators
  • 1x OC2 Regulator
  • 2x Mullard EZ81 Rectifiers
  • 2x RFT EZ81 Rectifiers
  • 2x Tungsram EZ80 Rectifiers

online photo storage

HR-1 + Torii Jr. + ZROCK2 + ZP3 + VPI Prime Scout + UberBUSS + TriodeWireLabs Seven/Ten Plus + ASC IsoThermal TubeTraps
  IP Logged
Ron
Seasoned Member

Re: FS: Mini Torii with Lots of Extra Tubes
Reply #1 - 11/29/16 at 13:39:38

Of course, reasonable offers welcome as well.

I can also send this in to Decware on buyers request to have the lifetime warranty transferred. For the MT this looks like an additional $179.50 + tubes. Buyer would still get all the tubes I have, including my original complement of tubes shipped directly to them. Lots of tube rolling ability for sure.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, I would prefer to sell here over selling at Audiogon.

Thanks for looking!

Ciao,
Ron

HR-1 + Torii Jr. + ZROCK2 + ZP3 + VPI Prime Scout + UberBUSS + TriodeWireLabs Seven/Ten Plus + ASC IsoThermal TubeTraps
  IP Logged
Ron
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 12/03/16 at 17:52:01

Free Shipping and no Paypal Fees? Any takers?

Buyer will pay $1600 even and have a mint condition Mini Torii with lots of Tube Rolling possibilities.

Thanks,
Ron

IP Logged
Ron
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 12/16/16 at 13:17:32

The MT is sold.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print