Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 19:13:40 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Dwarf's Final Inventory Gear For Sale (Read 4669 times)
HappyDwarf13
Verified Member

Happy Dwarf's Final Inventory Gear For Sale
11/19/16 at 05:46:12

Some of you may be able to relate to the strain of the building and moving into a new house, retiring from work, and doing a searching and fearless moral inventory of what I need versus what I have accumulated for my hobbies.  Beyond audio, I expect to sell my new Ducati motorbike, if not this weekend, then in the Spring.

For Sale -------------------

Mini Torii with new killer tubes,

A CSP2+ white top preamp/headphone amp

The Tascom CD player that Steve modified with his vacuum tube output

A couple of Tripp Lite IS250 Isolation Transformer 250W Surge 120V 2 Outlet 6 feet Cord TAA GSA - Like new; very versatile and functional

A variety of various cables - I need to sort through all of them, I may have some of Steve's cables left plus other well known brands.  Have speaker cables, perhaps the most esoteric is a MapleShade something like Double Helix cryo treated cables.  I have to say I've used these cables for six months and they made a positive difference to my ears with my Decware ZOB loudspeakers.

Last, I built and modified amps since I was a kid.  I've just retired so I have other activities plus my audio hobby to distract me.  If you need and new tubes, fancy resistors, building equipment, i.e. soldiering stations, much silver solder, meters (many new), etc.  Tap me a note.  It may take a week or so to get back to you to tell you if I have what you are looking for.  OR I would almost rather put all of my parts together in a box box, inventory them for you and/or take pictures of what used to be to me gorgeous coupling caps or poly film resistors and sell the entire collection to you cheap.

Speaker builders.....do you need any new circle cutting commercial jigs or brand new plunge routers, high end connectors, spikes, etc.  internal damping (high tech) material or new unopened damping coatings for your speaker projects?  Let me know, you might as well snag a deal.

Thanks for allowing me to participate in our forum.  I've only known three certifiable geniuses in the audio engineering world in my life and Steve
Deckert is one of them.  Dennis Had, (Cary Audio), and Kevin Hayes (VAC Audio) were the others.

Kevin

IP Logged
effluviography
Seasoned Member

Re: Happy Dwarf's Final Inventory Gear For Sale
Reply #1 - 11/19/16 at 07:25:08

PM'd. Interested in CSP2+ and Mapleshade Cables.

|| Mini-Torii & CSP-3 | Analog: ZP-3, Technics SL-1210GR & Ortofon 2m Black | Digital: Z-Box, Denafrips Ares 2, Iris DDC, Roon & Mac Mini | Omega CAM's & Deep-Hemp Sub | ZMF Atticus | 2x Emotiva CMX-6 | Decware Styx, Power & IC's | Supra Exc. USB | NOS Tubes ||
  IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Reply #2 - 11/19/16 at 14:34:55

Pm'd

IP Logged
Tal
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 11/19/16 at 15:07:33

pm sent

SE84UFO2 25A mods x2, ZP3 25A mods, CSP3 25A mods, ZRock2 25A mods, Rega P3-24 Incognito tonearm rewire and Groovetracer mods, Bob's Devices SUT > ZP3, Denafrips Pontus + Hermes, Bluesound streamer, Zu Soul VI, Omega DeepOmega8 sub,
  IP Logged
zen101
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 11/23/16 at 20:06:53

pm

IP Logged
Rivieraranch
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 01/03/17 at 03:40:13

What happened to the Mini Torii?

MINI TORII & ZROCK2 both anniversaried; 'Lil Audio F-15; TECHNICS SL1200MK2 KAB MODDED TT; ONKYO 6 DISC CD; MARANTZ 2226B; SCHIIT MULTIBIT DAC; SENNHEISER HD-580s
55   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print