Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/03/24 at 02:06:21 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware ZP-2 Phonostage for sale (Read 3888 times)
AnotherMrC Bah
Verified Member

Decware ZP-2 Phonostage for sale
10/21/16 at 21:48:25

I am the original owner of this very versatile phonostage.  Because I'm new to this forum I can't post the links to the two white papers Steve has written about this unit but I encourage those interested to look them up.  This is still a great phonostage by any standard that can play both MM and MC (has a built in transformer).  You can hook up two turntables at the same time which is what I did for years.  Works extremely well without a preamp into the small Zen SE84c type amps which is what I did as well.  It's in very good shape and includes some tubes that still have a lot of life left in them.  I had intended to keep it forever but I find that I don't really listen to LP's any more and I'm consolidating my gear to downsize.  Considering that Steve's new offerings of ZP3 and MC transformer go for over 2 grand I think that my asking price of $550 including US shipping and paypal fees is fair.  I would also welcome money orders and cashier checks.  Since I'm new and can't be PM'd the best way to communicate is via text at 9709888494 or Email.  I will check this forum in the evenings.  Thanks for your attention.  Mike

IP Logged
dden
Verified Member

Re: Decware ZP-2 Phonostage for sale
Reply #1 - 10/22/16 at 03:23:29

Sent you a PM

IP Logged
AnotherMrC Bah
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 10/22/16 at 19:23:04

Hi, I can't yet send anyone a PM because I don't have enough posts.  Texting me at 9709888494 or emailing me at Desillio@aol.com is best. Thank you for your interest. Mike

IP Logged
AnotherMrC Bah
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 10/23/16 at 05:51:40

I think it's sold.  Thanks everyone!

IP Logged
doukhobar
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 10/23/16 at 18:51:04

That was fast! What a deal!

Torii Jr, Taboo III, Dennis Had Firebottle amp & LP2 pre, ERR speakers, Omega 3XRS, Omega Super Alnico XRS, Bryston BDP-1, Kora Hermes DAC, Pear Audio Robin Hood TT w/Cornet 1 tonearm & Hana SL cart, ZP3 Cryo Beeswax caps, Bob's Devices SUT, HD800, LCD2, Zenwave
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print