Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 19:58:58 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale Tekton Pendragon Towers and Center (Read 3045 times)
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

For Sale Tekton Pendragon Towers and Center
06/12/16 at 19:50:11

For Sale is the best pair of speakers I have ever owned, and at 53 I have owned an amazing amount of mid to mid high end speakers.
Tekton Pendragons with Capacitor upgrade and Tekton center channel with capacitor upgrade, all three have the grills.
I am asking 2150.00 plus Pay Pal fees for all three. Available for pick up in Colorado, but I have all of the original  packing materials if someone wants to assume responsibility for shipping.
I am forced to downsize my life right now and do not wish to sell but we do what we must.
All of my gear is my pride and joy so they are treated as such and are in excellent condition.
I have had a lot of gear in my 53 years but these speakers are simply amazing, they just sound really beautiful.
These are truly a full range speaker and there is no need for a sub, they dig really deep.
They are very clear and detailed.
These are rated at 95 db 1 watt @ 1 meter.
I ran these off a Rachael six watt tube amp and had plenty of power, very efficient speakers.

IP Logged
FarmBoss

Re: For Sale Tekton Pendragon Towers and Center
Reply #1 - 08/03/16 at 17:49:28

I just wanted to bump this post.  I also own these speakers (less the center channel) and 100% agree these are very nice sounding and efficient speakers.  Run them on my ZMA and they are all I would ever want.  Great with tubes.

IP Logged
SonicSeeker
Seasoned Member

Listening to the
music not the
equipment

Re: Sold Tekton Pendragon Towers and Center
Reply #2 - 08/05/16 at 21:34:36

Thank you for the bump.
I have sold these as of last week to a local gentleman.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print