Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 18:23:09 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CSP2  for sale (Read 3237 times)
skiroe

CSP2  for sale
05/11/16 at 00:27:35

I bought this CSP2 primarily as a preamp which has served to make some of the finest, detailed, and flavorful music possible with SET set up. It was paired with a TABOO . Being I needed to have a remote I used a Creek passive volume controller which also let me run tape as well as CD. I really didn't want to run the signal through yet another device but it certainly did not seem to detract from the excellent sonics.    

Included tubes are: NOS Ruby---5U4G--Russian made Winged C rectifier (Svetlana) (a lot of Ruby are Chinese at this point in time) and Russian driver tubes-- -6922  I have some Vokshod  .  also  will include 3 Amperex Holland (which have been primary tubes)  made branded HP Packard! and a Sovtek 5Y3GT  which according to Hagtech the Sovtek 5y3 is more like a 5AR4 which this amp uses as well. And will include a few more as well.. after going through my stash. No junk.. all my tubes I test for the usual suspects. Comes with OEM manual.  
Ive moved on to a temporary s/s  preamp with remote and will likely list the Creek OBH22 at some point.    Shipping will be actual cost and I will eat the paypal at my asking price.   A  good selection of tubes included for a bit or rolling.        

IP Logged
skiroe

Re: CSP2  for sale
Reply #1 - 05/11/16 at 00:38:15

here's pics which may work..  
Price--- $750 for Decware folks    

100_0755.jpg
  IP Logged
Donnie
Seasoned Member

Why does it hurt
when I pee?

Reply #2 - 05/11/16 at 01:15:52

As if by magic.

Owner of the infamous RED TORII and Dan the Redheaded Amp
  IP Logged
skiroe

Reply #3 - 05/17/16 at 22:08:49

SOLD !    TO  Terry in Canada via  US Audio Mart.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print