Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/29/24 at 12:43:59 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reaching Bob Zeigler or Turning Point Audio (Read 5328 times)
Blueone302
Seasoned Member

Reaching Bob Zeigler or Turning Point Audio
04/26/16 at 19:01:23

I live in North Carolina about 1 hour from where Bob moved his operation several years back.  I have a friend who gave him a call several years back and asked to drop in and check out some of his creations.  Bob agreed and I'm told it was a great experience.  I'm interested in exploring options regarding speakers and would like to check things out in person.  I found a single page ad for Turning Point Audio online and called the number.  First call, got a machine and left message. That was about three weeks ago.  Called again today at lunch time and the guy that answered said I had the wrong number.  Any info anyone else can pass along?

Decware ZMA w/ mods, Don Sachs Model 2 line stage, Decware: HR-1’s w/mods, Cambridge Audio CXN (V2), Cambridge Audio CXC CD Transport, Ice Age Audio: Cryo Copper Power Cords, Better Cables: Silver Serpent Interconnect Cables, Maple Shade Double Helix V2+ Spkr Wire
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Reaching Bob Zeigler or Turning Point Audio
Reply #1 - 04/26/16 at 19:40:16

I can help with some non telephonic ways to reach Bob. I'll PM you if I can.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Blueone302
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 04/27/16 at 15:41:56

Got it.  Thanks Lon.  Might not of been the best or right place for this question.  Still, thanks.

Decware ZMA w/ mods, Don Sachs Model 2 line stage, Decware: HR-1’s w/mods, Cambridge Audio CXN (V2), Cambridge Audio CXC CD Transport, Ice Age Audio: Cryo Copper Power Cords, Better Cables: Silver Serpent Interconnect Cables, Maple Shade Double Helix V2+ Spkr Wire
  IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/27/16 at 22:28:13

Last I talked to Bob a couple weeks ago, he was working on his new building he was going to be moving in to.

Audion Silver Night Special Edition 300b integrated, Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Event MKII speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
Blueone302
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 04/28/16 at 04:22:00

Thanks Rraymond.  If you don't mind my asking, did you speak with him via telephone or email?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print