Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/26/24 at 00:19:15 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Problem uploading pic in my profile (Read 7612 times)
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Problem uploading pic in my profile
04/13/16 at 01:25:15

I'm trying to choose the "url" feature to grab a photo for my profile pic.  When I add the URL into the field and click on save at the bottom, it won't save it. I am using tinypic.com to host the pice and so it seems that the url is legit that I'm pasting into the field but maybe not?  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Rick

Audion Silver Night Special Edition 300b integrated, Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Event MKII speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
busterfree
Seasoned Member

Re: Problem uploading pic in my profile
Reply #1 - 04/13/16 at 01:49:35

I just changed my profile picture from the forum option of Bart Simpson to a small Klispsch Forte II ad picture that I have hosted online. It seems to have worked.

IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 04/13/16 at 03:18:07

Buster,
Can you post what you put in the field if you don't mind so I can temporarily try it on my profile just to see if maybe the site i'm using is possibly the problem?  Are you putting a check in the box above the field that you put the URL in?
Thanks,
Rick

Audion Silver Night Special Edition 300b integrated, Zu Soul Superfly speakers, Acoustic Solid TT with Denon 103 MC cart, PS Audio NuWave phono, Zu Event MKII speaker cables with BU3 connectors.
  IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 04/13/16 at 03:23:39

Also, when i go into options and paste the URL into "I have my own pic" field and put a check in the box above and then save, if I go back into options and look at the "I have my own pic" field, it's empty.  Hmmmmm......

IP Logged
busterfree
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 04/14/16 at 00:47:53

IP Logged
Rraymond
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 04/14/16 at 22:50:08

Thanks Buster for letting me see your format.  Apparently when I cut and pasted mine from the site, it added some stuff at the beginning and end of the URL.  It's working now!
Rick

IP Logged
Rich

Reply #6 - 08/15/17 at 22:03:35

I was using photobucket to move photos to the Decware forum.  Photobucket no longer offers a free service to do this.  Is there any other sites that can be used for free to post pictures here?
Thanks
Rich

SE84UFO2, Schiit Bifrost Multibit Dac, diy Betsy baffles, Bluesound Vault music server
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print