Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 20:24:01 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Contacting Decware / Email (Read 17646 times)
Steve Deckert
Administrator

If the 1st watt
sucks why continue?

Contacting Decware / Email
03/02/16 at 00:09:04

NOTICE:

Decware.com and Zenamps.com servers get 17,000 email spams an hour. Yes, you read it correctly. This is what happens when you've been online since 1996. I'm simply NOT going to use Yahoo, Google, Hotmail, or any other web or cloud based email system. We own our servers, they're dedicated and secure, and the reason for all this is that we take our customers privacy very seriously. I have paid several hundred dollars per month for over 10 years just for the spam filters that are protecting our servers, money that by now would exceed $40,000.00. I can promise you that If I ever run into a spammer, his house or office will be a smoldering pile of rubble within days... then I'll report him to the proper authorities so they can continue to take all the credit for the wonderful job they're doing.

Nevertheless, if you have tried to e-mail us and the message didn't go through, it's no doubt a side effect of the overwhelming amount of spam we get every day.

Recently I have created a secure online form for contacting me and it is available on our Contact Page. I get every e-mail from that form without exception.  Soon I will be deleting my many prior e-mails and the form will become the ONLY way to contact me.  That includes PM's from this form which I have never utilized.

CONTACT PAGE for Steve's EMAIL:  https://www.decware.com/newsite/contacts.html

Please use the form.  Please just use the form.

Thank you,

Steve

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print