03/28/24 at 15:09:49 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ERRx Out of Stock (Read 3344 times)
Dave1210
Seasoned Member

ERRx Out of Stock
02/28/16 at 13:43:36

Is a new version on the horizon or is the speaker being discontinued?

IP Logged
Mike Hendrick
Verified Member

Re: ERRx Out of Stock
Reply #1 - 02/28/16 at 15:20:04

Just out of stock.  There is another run in production.  I asked Steve the same thing.  He said to email Sarah to get on the waiting list.  I want to say they were about eight weeks out as of a couple weeks ago.

IP Logged
Dave1210
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 02/28/16 at 18:23:58

Thanks Mike.  I should have considered the obvious option, but it seemed odd since these are custom built speakers.  Eight weeks isn't bad at all for incredible craftsmanship.  

IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #3 - 02/29/16 at 14:51:09

Hoping I'm not overstepping my bounds here….

We are just trying something new, trying to stock some standard finish speakers rather than strictly custom. The order page seemed to work for amps, but not so much for speakers. At least this way I can do more than one speaker of the same model at the same time. Hoping this will help with that situations some what.

As far is this run…I think there is one pair not yet spoken for and will be ready to ship in a day or two.

Only change to these, and Steve is not even aware of it yet is the tweeter has changed from HiVi and I had to make some changes to the radial driver to compensate. Even Madisound hadn't made changes
to the web site at the time I ordered these sets.

This is what HiVi had to say about the changes..

It's changed to aluminum mesh grill, not cloth mesh grill.  This tweeter looks more beautiful than before.

Really, this is their words not mine!

Also for what its worth, I have my personal pair of HR-Ones for sale along with as Palomino and Lonely Raven coined the speaker the El Camino's that are at Steve place for sale, as I'm not going to be able to finish in auto paint for awhile, it won't be offered. This pair is silver and black. The new version will look like the new DNA's which have wooden tops/bottoms and a grill cloth main body.

Steve's pair of HR-One demos sold yesterday, so they are already gone.

Zygi

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print