Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 22:25:54 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware ERRs (Waterfall Bubinga) for sale (Read 7476 times)
Mganga
Verified Member

Decware ERRs (Waterfall Bubinga) for sale
02/19/16 at 12:46:42

Purchased March, 2012.  One owner.  Selling to move.

Waterfall bubinga wood.  Stunning appearance in person.  8.5/10 condition.  There is one rear corner that is scratched at the base (see pictures).  This is not noticeable unless you get down on your knees and get close.  Other than this one mark, they are perfect and gorgeous.  

No pets.  No smoking.

Asking $2100.  Buyer covers paypal and shipping.

Questions welcomed.
Christopher

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Re: Decware ERRs (Waterfall Bubinga) for sale
Reply #1 - 02/22/16 at 20:28:38

where are you located?

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Mganga
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 02/23/16 at 02:53:25

Colorado Springs

IP Logged
skiroe

Reply #3 - 02/25/16 at 18:58:02

With all due respect I think the price is a bit high.   They are the previous version to the latest iteration which are much more rigid and a bit more heavy I would think with the added wood structure.     The Bubinga of course is beautiful.    I would be potentially interested but not at this price .  Granted the prices that were available years ago on Steve's creations were much more in line with the times and it is difficult for me to leave those times as always looking for a deal.  There was a pair of MG944's that just went for 649 I think it was on Audiogon just last week .   That's almost as good as what I paid for mine.  ;)    I had a pair of the very early version of these--- The RL (?)  1.5  that I bought for 400 plus.   Those were the days.    I know it can be difficult to see what an item will bring in the real market .   You can always put them up for auction as well on Audiogon or for free listing on US Audio Mart and free listing on Audio Asylum   Good luck with the sale.  

IP Logged
Mganga
Verified Member

Reply #4 - 02/25/16 at 23:08:19

I appreciate the input Skiroe and I understand your point.  

I priced them as is because that is what I think they are worth.  They are nearly perfect, look amazing and are quite unique.  I think the older, open style is arguable more esthetically pleasing as well.  There will never be another pair like them.

That said, I don't exactly have a line up of people begging to pay me for them.  I prefer to sell on this site though; something about Decware...

So, price drop.  $1800.  Buyer pays for paypal fees and shipping.

Christopher

IP Logged
skiroe

Reply #5 - 03/01/16 at 15:55:04

Sent you pm ,  let me know if you got it due to a navigational glitch.

IP Logged
Mganga
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 10/12/16 at 19:04:56

This is a relist.  They are still for sale.  All above information is still accurate.

$1500 OBO

Paypal only.  I will cover paypal fees.
Buyer pays for insurance and shipping via FedEx or UPS.

Thanks for looking... again:)

IP Logged
Dominick
Seasoned Member

Still like that old
time Rock and Roll!!

Reply #7 - 10/14/16 at 08:49:57

PM Sent.

Rasp. Pi 4 [Roon], Schiit Bifrost True Multibit DAC, ZBIT, ZROCK2, My Audio Cables Ultra Silver+, ZSB, CSP2+ 25th, DAG Cables, DHC1, Torii MKIV 25th /2 White Zen SE84C+ 25th mono’s, Rega P2 Turntable,Rega Fono MK5, Velodyne Dual Firing Sub, ERR’s [Bubbinga Wood]
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print