Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/02/24 at 22:03:39 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: Omega Super 3XRS ( RS5 version) like new (Read 4139 times)
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

For Sale: Omega Super 3XRS ( RS5 version) like new
02/14/16 at 06:40:20

I'm selling my mint condition single driver speaker Omega Super 3XRS with the RS5 driver. These are finished in the Omega EKO Zebrawood. These probably have about 200 - 300 hours on them. They are great single driver speakers. The new RS5 driver is much better than the older hempcone. They have great tone, are very quick and transparent, and have a much more linear frequency response than the previous generation hempcone driver. They are also a great match to low power SET amps at 94.5 db. I'm only selling them because I'm in the process of moving and have invested in some other speakers. Because space is always an issue in this hobby, I can only keep one and these sadly have to go.

I will let these go for $775 shipped ( I will pay for shipping). Paypal is my preferred method of payment for online. This way both parties are protected.

Local pickup is welcome and the price will be $675. I'm in Southern California ( Fountain Valley). Zip code is 92708.

The EKO Zebrawood finish is beautiful and rivals wood veneers from some speaker companies. For pictures, please sent me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.

Thanks for looking. Any questions, please let me know.

IP Logged
herryk
Verified Member

Re: For Sale: Omega Super 3XRS ( RS5 version) like new
Reply #1 - 02/24/16 at 13:14:08

Hi, am interested. I cant pm u.

Would like to get some pics via herryk29@gmail.com. Thanks!

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 02/25/16 at 16:31:33

Hi herryk , please check your email.

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/06/16 at 22:41:28

I've lowered the price to $750 shipped to anywhere in the US.  Local pickup will be $650. This will be my final price as these are great speakers in immaculate condition that has barely been broken-in.

Any questions, please let me know. For pictures, please PM your email or leave me a message here. Thanks

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 03/10/16 at 04:48:34

The speakers have been sold.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print