Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 14:01:09 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wireworld Silver Electra Conditioning Power Cord (Read 1691 times)
Matthew (was ML)
Verified Member

Wireworld Silver Electra Conditioning Power Cord
11/28/15 at 15:38:24

Excellent condition.  Wireworld Power Cable - Silver Electra 2.0m - OCC Silver Clad OCC Copper.  Second only to the Solid Silver at under 1/4 the price.

Compare at $700 for a new one and this is just as good.    

$299.  I'll pay to ship anywhere in US.

I have listened to many Wireworld power cable and this is amazing.  The silver clad is more smooth and detailed than the OCC copper alone.  So detailed it blows my mind.    

It is important to buy 2 meters for full power conditioning effect.  1 m will not suffice.    

6 Moons Review: "[Wireworld's] power cable designs are truly special and unlike anything I’ve tried to date. While I observed the same overall noise reduction, tonal balance and extension of the Aurora power cables, the Silver Electra offered a more open top end that gave massed strings greater sheen and sparkle than the Aurora. There was also a tad more harmonic richness and a greater sense of energy that lent playback a more believable feel. Lastly, here was greater separation between images.

The Silver Electra was excellent in portraying spatial information and recording ambience. Backgrounds and spaces between notes...were among the quietest I have heard. Furthermore, dynamic and transient realism were beyond reproach...the bass on offer was agile, tuneful and of considerable punch. Plainly, these power cables boogied. ...the Silver Electra was impressive and at well below $1,000 still attractively priced. I have heard far more expensive power cables that don’t come close to the Silver Electra."

wireworld_power.jpg

Matthew
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print