Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 20:33:45 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tone Audio's Review of the ZP3 (Read 2541 times)
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Tone Audio's Review of the ZP3
11/02/15 at 07:11:52

I posted this in the Review section of the forum as well, but a lot of guys don't make it over there so I thought I would post here too.

I've been waiting for this review for a long time (a couple years in the making).  Starts on page 173 of Tone Audio's latest issue #74

Quote:
Tone Audio said,

I continue to be impressed by the tonal delicacy, richness and contrast this phonostage offers. Unless you have an ultra megabuck analog setup and system, I’d highly suggest buying a Decware ZP3, the matching transformer and calling it a day. It’s that good. And it’s good enough to get one of our Publisher’s Choice Awards next issue, too. – Jeff Dorgay

Congrats to Steve and gang for another exemplary review from Tone Audio.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: Tone Audio's Review of the ZP3
Reply #1 - 11/02/15 at 12:32:51

Yet again Tone Audio's Jeff Dorgay has confirmed what Decware owners have known for years.  It is nice to see it in print although not necessary for the Decware loyalists.  Keep up the good work Steve. Congratulations.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: Tone Audio's Review of the ZP3
Reply #2 - 11/02/15 at 14:01:27

Yes, he's had the unit for most of the year. . . been waiting for his verdict, knowing it would be a great one.

The ZP3 is one of Decware's best products, and that is saying a lot.

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print