Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 10:33:00 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WTB: Decware Silver Reference Speaker Cables (Read 3839 times)
neubian
Verified Member

WTB: Decware Silver Reference Speaker Cables
09/19/15 at 13:28:31

Hello!

I am looking to buy a pair of Decware terminated speaker cables. Any length between 5-10 feet.

Since I am new to the forum I cannot PM, so please post on this thread if you would be interested to sell, with specifics (condition, length, price).

Thank you!

IP Logged
neubian
Verified Member

Re: WTB: Decware Silver Reference Speaker Cables
Reply #1 - 09/25/15 at 15:28:18

I have found a guy who makes speaker cables using the same cables Decware uses so consider this closed. Thanks! Smiley

IP Logged
neubian
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 12/13/15 at 15:46:41

I received a pm regarding who I found that made my cables. Since I do not have enough posts to reply to a pm, I will leave the info here:

Name of my cable guy is Mark Tunis. His email is superglide35mark@live.com.

Very nice guy and makes great cables. Smiley

IP Logged
neubian
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 12/13/15 at 15:47:45

IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #4 - 12/15/15 at 23:55:52

I think the difference between Zen Styx and Tunis' cables, are that the Styx are a single 8 gauge conductor - 2 runs for each L/R speaker.  I have not seen Tunis advertise an 8 gauge version of his cable, and the 9 gauge he advertises are a twisted pair of two strands of a smaller gauge, like 12 or so.

I have searched high and low for the 8 gauge version of the mil-spec M22759/SPC wire that Decware sells.  It is not too hard to find in 12 gauge from time to time.  Have seen it in 10 gauge a few times, but never in 8 awg.  I asked Steve about it one time - he told me that they have to special order it and that they have to buy an entire spool at a time to get the 8 awg version - very expensive.  I have no reason to doubt Steve, as everything he has ever told me has been 100% factual.  LonelyRaven on this forum has some experience with this wire and he may be able to provide more info.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print