Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 19:57:44 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
wtb: subwoofer by omega (Read 3383 times)
james kao
Verified Member

wtb: subwoofer by omega
08/19/15 at 21:02:05

Hello, I'm looking for a subwoofer made by Omega Speaker Systems . . . if you're looking to clear one out, please post. Thank You, James

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Re: wtb: subwoofer by omega
Reply #1 - 08/19/15 at 21:25:55

James- I hope you find what you are looking for, I rec'd my Omega 8'' to mate with my 7XRS's end of June and it is broken in and the systems is sounding sooo sweeeeet!! Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
james kao
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 08/19/15 at 22:40:36

Chris-I have a se84cs. Does the Deepomega 8 sound right with your se84cs? Thanks, james

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #3 - 08/20/15 at 00:33:45

James - the Omega speakers and sub sound amazing with both the Rachael and the SE84CS. I use the speaker level on the amp>sub connection and it works perfectly with either amp.  I my situation the four input Rachael is much more practical than the Zen amp. Amazing products both companies. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 08/20/15 at 01:52:52

James, an Omega Sub, either one, will work well with any Decware Amp. I bought an older model...an Omega Deep Hemp, and have it hooked up with speaker level connections.  It integrates well with both a pair of HR-1s and a pair of Omega Alinco XRS speakers I've used in my main system with a Torii MK IV Amp.  They don't come up used often but you'll be pleased once you've bought one.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print