Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 16:38:37 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Omega 7XRS MK2 Speakers (Read 5749 times)
rico
Verified Member

Omega 7XRS MK2 Speakers
07/10/15 at 12:39:05

This is a mint pair of Omega 7XRS MK2 floorstand speakers in the EKO Olive wood finish. Beautiful sounding and looking, with less than 50 hours on them. Comes with all original packaging. Can send pictures upon request.  $1000

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: Omega 7XRS MK2 Speakers
Reply #1 - 07/11/15 at 00:51:47

Rico,  I already have two pair of omega speakers but I'm curious...which driver does this pair have.  These used to have three choices but I think Louis has changed things and may only offer Drivers with Ferrous Magnets.  What makes them MK-2?  Anyway, I know someone will be very happy with these.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/11/15 at 01:27:35

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 07/11/15 at 01:46:43

Thanks Lin,  Louis has updated the site since I went there..which wasn't that long ago.  So smaller cabinet, one driver with Ferrite motor (no choices), and I think a smaller price.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print