Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 18:52:24 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
F/S-Grover Huffman interconnects, Herbie's LP (Read 551 times)
tgarden
Seasoned Member

F/S-Grover Huffman interconnects, Herbie's LP
07/07/15 at 01:08:44

Grover Huffman 1 meter RCA interconnects, EX version.   This superb cable originally cost $200, and is the last version before the current EX+. Differences between the two are slight.   This EX pair is in 9/10 condition and was burned in on my Hagerman FryKleaner, before using over 500 hours.  Price, which includes Priority Mail shipping in the lower 48 states, is $70 firm.  US sales, only. Payment by PayPal, please.  I'm selling these because I just upgraded to $400 Grover Huffman Empress line of interconnects

I'm also selling a Herbie's Audio Lab, Supersonic Record Stabilizer for $24 postpaid.  Original price is $37.49, condition is 9/10.  It worked nicely on my Rega P25, but I just don't bother with it on my Rega RP10.

Contact me at,  mike@terrapin-gardens.com.
Thanks for looking!

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: F/S-Grover Huffman interconnects, Herbie's LP
Reply #1 - 07/07/15 at 01:13:33

Email sent.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 07/07/15 at 01:28:44

Interconnects have been sold.

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 07/07/15 at 06:25:16

Interconnects and Herbie's Super Stabilizer, have been sold.

Thanks for looking!

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 07/07/15 at 17:34:19

For what it's worth, anyone looking to buy interconnects should check out Grover Huffman's line of cables (speaker, power cords, and interconnects).  He's continually improving his cables, and you can trade in your older "Grovers" for newer ones as they become available.  

I've been using his power cords, speaker cables and interconnects for eleven years, and have nothing but positive things to say about them.
In that time, I've  gone thru at least ten versions of his interconnects, and have been very happy with his current EX series ($200-1 meter with RCA's).  They use copper/silver/aluminum ribbons which he makes himself on a rolling machine he designed.  His connectors are unique, and are custom built to his specs.

I have no business association with Grover, just a satisfied long term customer.  Check out the reviews on his website.

Mike in Seattle area

IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 07/11/15 at 05:28:09

Grover EX's and Herbie's Supersonic Record Stabilizer, sent today by Priority Mail. Scheduled to arrive on Monday.

Thanks!
Mike

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 07/11/15 at 13:35:00

Thanks Mike,  one question...are these shielded? Currently I'm using  Zu Audio Gede interconnects from the ZP3 to the CSP3 and wondered if these would be suitable but where I plan to put them is between the CSP3 and the Torii MK IV instead of the Decware DSR II with upgraded connectors that I currently use...just to see how the sound changes. I've read about Grover's products in the past but this will be the first I've used in my system.  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
tgarden
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 07/11/15 at 14:43:56

Hi Mark.   These cables are VERY shielded, and would be suitable for either location you mentioned.  Just remember that these are directional cables, and follow the arrows on the side of the cable, when installing.

As in, starting at the ZP3 or preamp, and going towards the MK IV.

They'll need a few hours to settle in your system, but it won't take many.

Mike

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print