Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 18:30:50 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Omega drivers.  Ferrite vs. Alnico (Read 19027 times)
JD
Seasoned Member

Omega drivers.  Ferrite vs. Alnico
05/07/15 at 15:09:50

I'm looking to get another pair of speakers and i'm prob going to go with Omega.  I know a bunch of forum members have them, curious to know what people have and how much they enjoy them.  If you could include type of music you listen too it would be helpful.  Trying to decide if going with the ALNICO drivers is worth the coin or if I'd be happy with the Ferrite.  

Thanks guys.

JD

IP Logged
ProggRob
Seasoned Member

CDApS Member

Re: Omega drivers.  Ferrite vs. Alnico
Reply #1 - 05/08/15 at 02:08:57

I thought for sure the forum would be all over this one.  I can't help, but will enjoy the discussion.  If I pick up a second pair of speakers, they will definitely be a full-range driver type.

Baetis Revolution II -> HFC CT-1E Digital Cable -> Denefrips Terminator -> Black Cat Setsuna XLR -> LTA Ultralinear Integrated -> Black Cat Setsuna SC -> Betsy Alnicos
Bass: 4x Hawthorne Augies w/ 2 Rythmik amps
Power: TWL 7+ and Digital, UberBUSS, Furutech Outl
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 05/08/15 at 03:11:27

We just landed our 7XRS Walnut ( the actual pair on the website are mine, Louis loved the way they came out) and we have over 200 hours on them. Never heard the Omega speakers before, it was a well researched leap o' faith. I would have gone with the Alnico drivers in something except for the $$$, I knew I would add a sub. Do I really need the 8'' Omega that I am going to rec'v in a couple of weeks? Not really, but I am a bassist and I have never not had a sub. I lust after a balanced 2 channel presentation and boy o' boy is that what I have. Decware Rachael (6watt SET) driving them REALLY well and a Decware ZP3 phono..well I get lost in music daily now. One HAPPY camper here. They have all the buzz words going for them, but you know what? I stop THINKING about audio and just let MUSIC wash over me….ain't that what it's about?? Happy listening, Chris ( Santa Cruz Mtns. Calif if you want to listen).

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #3 - 05/08/15 at 03:20:15

JD- Sorry, forgot the music…Cowboy Junkies, Lorrena McKinnet, Yes, Genesis, Rush, Frank Sinatra, John Cash, Gamma, Dixie Dregs, Frankie goes to Hollywood, Hush, Pictures (my band), Marrilion, Fish, Steve Hackett, Police, Dire Straits, Porcupine Tree, Steve Wilson, Zepp (small doses..Kasmir if flipping beyond belief) Kevin Gilbert/Toy Matinee, David Grisman, Gabriel, ELP, Jennifer Knapp….well you may get the idea. I have not put any CD or record on and said ''oh that sound like crap, these cannot play Polka Trash Metal….. I LOVE THEM. Louis, you get out Cali way I will cover dinner and the first 5 rounds of adult beverages. Loving Omega. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 05/08/15 at 03:58:34

I have a pair of the Ferrite RS7 drivers that are in a cabinet that is similar to the width of the AlNiCo Monitors, but in a floor stander.  I bought them before Louis fine tuned most of the cabinets that he currently has on his website.

The majority of my music is Rock and their sub genres such as Classic (Led Zeppelin, Doors, Beatles), Metal, Rockabilly (old Johnny Cash and Elvis type stuff), Punk, Progressive (Pink Floyd and Steven Wilson) etc.  But having a better system has expanded my listening to other genres such as a lot of Jazz and Folk.

I have spoken to Louis on several occasions and my listening preferences when I first bought the RS7 ferrites was more rock based so he suggested the ferrite as he said they could take much more punishment than the AlNiCos.  If I had known that I would be broadening my musical tastes to incorporate a lot more jazz I would have chosen the AlNiCo Hemp Cones though and I still am in the midst of thinking about an Omega Outlaw design that will incorporate the AlNiCo drivers with a pair of 12" Rythmik subs.

That being said the ferrites are no slouches.   I have had a few quality speakers in my listening system that have included Dali and Vienna Acoustics to name a couple.  While those were very good speakers, the imaging of the Omegas are unlike anything I have ever heard.  Just a very beautiful 3D holographic soundstage with pinpoint imaging, super fast and can outpace subs if you aren't careful when matching it to a good one.  In fact, I have had other speakers in my system and after living with the Omegas for a few years now I find that I am very susceptible to hearing the different frequency ranges and incoherency that multi drivers  (even very expensive ones) can sound like.

The Omegas, being single drivers, cannot play the higher SPLs that multi drives can.  They can rock pretty loud, but if you really like to crank the volume there are probably better choices.  As for me ... I primarily listen at low to mid volumes and they are a great match for my listening preferences.  So as long as you keep the volume realistic you will be rewarded immensely.

I was chatting with seikosha, who is also a Decware and Omega fan that has had some great speakers go through his system including the very highly thought of Harebths and he put it very eloquently when he said that "none of the combinations gave me that ethereal 3d dimensional experience that I get with my Omega/Decware combo".

There's no dud in his lineup and some prefer the supersonic speed of the RS5, some like the more powerful RS7, and some like the tonal delicacy and smoothness throughout the frequency range of the AlNiCo Hemp Cones.

IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 05/08/15 at 13:57:32

Thanks for the detailed responses guys, I think I'll have to pinch some pennies and save up for the Alnico floor standers.

Happy Listening

JD

IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #6 - 05/09/15 at 13:36:16

Quote:
hdrider wrote:

Do I really need the 8'' Omega that I am going to rec'v in a couple of weeks? Not really, but I am a bassist and I have never not had a sub.

hdrider, I'm looking forward to your impressions of the DeepOmega Sub. My guess is you will find the DeepOmega unlike any other sub you have used before as a result of it's ability to play cleanly up into the 150hz range.

This quote from an online review not associated with the Omega highlights the difference between Bass extension & Bass weight.

Quote:
“It seems to me that many listeners confuse bass weight with bass extension and opt for a subwoofer when bass weight is lacking. The problem typically lies in the upper bass, the octave from 120Hz to 240Hz where much of an orchestra's foundation and acoustic power resides."

I use an Hsu Mid Bass Module to reinforce Bass from 150hz and down with a dramatic improvement to the Bass Weight.  No traditional sub can play cleanly this high. So I hope you will try an unconventional crossover setting of 150hz since this is an unconventional Sub.

I have chatted with a few DeepOmega owners and they report very similar performance to the Mid Bass Module I use. I have found as have others with downward firing DeepOmega's that placing the Sub on an Isolation platform reduces unwanted floor & wall vibrations (room interactions) that muddy the Bass. I highly recommend the SubDude Isolation Platform.

Main System: Oppo BDP-105D, SE84UFO amp, Omega Super Alnico Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 15's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
Room #2: Oppo BDP-83SE, SE84CS amp, Omega Super 3i Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 12's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
DBC   IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 05/09/15 at 14:09:13

DBC,  I see you're out spreading the gospel of Mid Bass Reinforcement...hehe.  I haven't had enough time in the Cave recently but when I get there, it's a real treat.  It still amazes me the sound I get from these Omega Alinco Super 6XRS speakers that cost 1/5th what I paid for the HR-1s.  Despite the cost difference, the Omegas are true over achievers.  It seems that down firing ports in these Omegas and my Zu Souls provide deeper and more satisfying Bass than conventional front or rear ports...just my impression.

Things have only gotten better with the Omega Deep Hemp Sub in the mix.  I have kept the frequency at about three O'clock and vary the gain occasionally depending on the Bass content of the recording....usually between 9 and 12 O'clock.  I also recommend the Sub Dudes.  I still haven't added them under the speakers.  I'm not sure that they would yield much improvement.  I may move the one I have under a speaker and see if I can tell a difference without the Sub in the loop.

Anyway, DBC, keep up the crusade.  I couldn't imagine not having an Omega Sub in the Cave.  Happy Listening,  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Fireblade
Seasoned Member

Knowledge comes, but
wisdom lingers.
A.L.Tennyson

Reply #8 - 05/09/15 at 14:22:48

Just as a side note from what has been discussed, I would have gone for the Omega Alnicos myself if these would have had higher than 93 dB sensitivity at 8 Ohms.

I was about to get them based on all the rave reviews (including Louis's own statements), when I realized my flea amp would have not been happy ... Louis himself suggested his (then coming, not sure if these are already available) new 8" drivers for my needs, I just could not wait any longer and went with my Tekton Lore 2.0's, a decision I'm happy I made. Thanks!

Toshiba-Foobar2K-ASIO Direct-WD 2.0Tb HDD-Schiit USB cable-Schiit Yggdrasil DAC-Decware Silver Ref IC's-Decware Mini Torii SE-8PR Kimber Kable spkr cbls-Decware DM945's-Tekton Lore 2-Velodyne DLS 3500 SUB-BJC SUB Cbls-Tripp Lite 500 Isolation Trnsf-Jellyfish S
  IP Logged
JazztoGo

Reply #9 - 05/09/15 at 14:27:53

Hello There,  I thought I would try to chime in about decware and omega combo.  My setup is  ZDSD---CSP3---Torii MKIV---Omega RS5 outlaw (have 8" subs).  The music is really great with this setup from top to bottom,  effortless sounding.  For me I found that without a preamp the torii was too much for these speakers to get low listening volume.  I live in a condominium so its helpful in the morning to get low volume.  These speakers are clear and I hear details on records that make me impressed.  These speakers though are brutal if you feed them mp3 or something like that.  When listening to classical or jazz everything is well defined as to imaging and tone.  Now I dont have any room treatments so I am sure I am not getting the best i could but for me they are really good.  So much that I looking to upgrade in the Omega line.  

Just like decware customer service is fantastic and the finish is amazing.

IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #10 - 05/09/15 at 14:31:25

FB,  I'm sure the Tekton's are great but I can tell you that the Omega Alinco Super 7XRS speakers (93 dB) I've used with a pair of Zen Signature Monoblocks at 2 WPC provide more than enough volume for me.  Others here have also used the small Zen Amps with the Omega Alincos.  Maybe you'll find an opportunity in the future to try them in your system...they are all that others have described.  Mark.    

PS...Jazztogo,  I've been intrigued with Louis' recent experiments with combining his floor standing speakers with built in woofers.  If I didn't already have a showroom's worth of speakers, I'd probably have tried them.  I don't know if those speakers you have for sale are worth a sum of the parts but at current prices each Deep 8" sub ($895 ea) and a pair of the Super 3XRS floor standers ($1095) make your speakers a good value as priced.  What are you planning to replace them with?  I've recently purchased a used pair of Omega Alinco Super 6XRS that have the same Alinco drivers as the current models...they're very nice if you're considering another pair of Omega speakers as you've said. Has Louis considered combining his Top of the line Alinco speakers with built in Subs?  These would be nice but very expensive.  Mark.  

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #11 - 05/09/15 at 15:07:05

I went back & forth for a year on the Alnico Monitors because of the 93db rating and my 2 watt Super Zen. Turns out the Alnico's play almost as loud as my Klipsch RF-7's at 102db. With Mid Bass reinforcement the sound is Huge & Weighty.

Over the years I've had many large Floor standing Speakers. They can produce good Mid Bass but usually have to be played relatively loud to achieve this.

I now prefer a Monitor for its Speed, Clarity & Imaging matched with Quality Mid Bass reinforcement Like the DeepOmega Sub provides. This combo produces an expansive & weighty soundstage at low and moderate volumes.

So my advice would be to go with the Monitor and add a DeepOmega Sub if your tastes require one. I think the Monitor & Sub combo outperform and offer more flexible adjustment possibilities than the Towers alone do.

Main System: Oppo BDP-105D, SE84UFO amp, Omega Super Alnico Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 15's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
Room #2: Oppo BDP-83SE, SE84CS amp, Omega Super 3i Monitors, Twin Custom SLAB 12's (Low Frequency Open Baffle).
DBC   IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #12 - 05/09/15 at 15:18:39

Quote:
Mark58 wrote:

Has Louis considered combining his Top of the line Alinco speakers with built in Subs?  These would be nice but very expensive.

So far where Omega has combined Speaker & Sub into one enclosure the Sub Driver has been forward facing. My Mid Bass Modules are downward firing but I have also used them on their sides so they are forward firing. For what it's worth I prefer downward firing. The music seems to be more expansive perhaps due to the downward firing configuration radiating out 360 degrees ???

I also tried placing my Monitors on top of my two Mid Bass Modules. To my ear I get a bit more Mid Bass Impact if the Mid Bass Modules are a bit closer to the front wall than the Monitors. So I like the flexibility of being able to place the Monitors where they sound best and the Mid Bass reinforcement where it sounds best.

DBC   IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #13 - 05/09/15 at 15:29:07

The mid bass concept is intriguing. The idea allows possibly more speed from the driver, and less drain on the amp.
In my experience, I would recommend ALNICO magnets despite the exaggerated price difference. May the magnets do cost more, but in the cases that I have seen, there is a huge price difference that doesn't really seem just. Ok, so that's my opinion.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #14 - 05/09/15 at 15:51:11

DBC, look at Jazztogo's classified ad.  The speakers he's selling do have down firing Subs...the 8" version and the same plate Amps as the Deep Omega 8s.  I've seen the front firing subs on the Outlaws too, on the audio circle forum and Louis' product page.  Mark.

IP Logged
Fireblade
Seasoned Member

Knowledge comes, but
wisdom lingers.
A.L.Tennyson

Reply #15 - 05/09/15 at 15:58:55

FB,  I'm sure the Tekton's are great but I can tell you that the Omega Alinco Super 7XRS speakers (93 dB) I've used with a pair of Zen Signature Monoblocks at 2 WPC provide more than enough volume for me.  Others here have also used the small Zen Amps with the Omega Alincos.  Maybe you'll find an opportunity in the future to try them in your system...they are all that others have described.  Mark.

Yeah, shame I did not know the Alnicos would definitely have pooled through in my case too. But, even Louis said the best bet in my high sensitivity need scenario would be his new 8" drivers as these are 98 dB sensitive I believe.

I may try Alnicos some day in the future but not anytime soon, got plenty on my hands as it is now  :D  Thanks!

Toshiba-Foobar2K-ASIO Direct-WD 2.0Tb HDD-Schiit USB cable-Schiit Yggdrasil DAC-Decware Silver Ref IC's-Decware Mini Torii SE-8PR Kimber Kable spkr cbls-Decware DM945's-Tekton Lore 2-Velodyne DLS 3500 SUB-BJC SUB Cbls-Tripp Lite 500 Isolation Trnsf-Jellyfish S
  IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #16 - 05/09/15 at 16:18:04

Quote:
mark58 wrote:

Things have only gotten better with the Omega Deep Hemp Sub in the mix.  I have kept the frequency at about three O'clock and vary the gain occasionally depending on the Bass content of the recording....usually between 9 and 12 O'clock.  I also recommend the Sub Dudes.  I still haven't added them under the speakers.  I'm not sure that they would yield much improvement.  I may move the one I have under a speaker and see if I can tell a difference without the Sub in the loop.

Before I got my Subs on Isolation Platforms I always seemed to be tweaking the Mid Bass Module Volume settings. Isolation Platforms made such an improvement I purchased a pair for my mains also. After that the Mid Bass Module volume setting stayed at 12 O'clock. Only occasionally at 1 O'clock for some old classic rock.

The fact that you are making fairly large volume adjustments depending on Music Material leads me to believe your downward ported speakers are exciting the floor at certain frequencies on some material.

My Mid Bass Modules never sound Boomy when I turn the Volume up. It just sounds like too much Bass across the board if the volume is too high. If you have to turn your Sub volume down because the Bass gets Muddy and or Boomy then I suspect unwanted room interactions.

DBC   IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #17 - 05/09/15 at 22:29:07

An observation, usually in a thread like this there are at least a few that have tried the particular piece of gear being discussed and found it was simply not their cup of tea. I can't recall coming across comments anywhere that outlined perceived weaknesses of the Omega single driver line.

In my case my Omega 6 Monitors have been somewhat of a CURSE. Have had them two months and it's still hard to get much done around the house. Keep finding myself sitting, listening and grinning. The sound is so Big, Detailed, Layered and Three Dimensional. My favorite CD's Never Sounded Like This.

Better yet, CD's in my collection that got very little play in the past (we all have them) are so much more interesting. So much intricate detail that was never audible with my previous speakers. An example would be titles by MotorHead that can sound like a ball of Noise with indistinguishable vocals. The Super 6 Monitors simply Expand the Soundstage and provide everything it's own distinct place in three dimensional space.

I think some other Omega owners have mentioned they find themselves listening to more varied music styles with the Omega's. This is certainly the case for me.

DBC   IP Logged
JazztoGo

Reply #18 - 05/10/15 at 04:45:19

PS...Jazztogo,  I've been intrigued with Louis' recent experiments with combining his floor standing speakers with built in woofers.  If I didn't already have a showroom's worth of speakers, I'd probably have tried them.  I don't know if those speakers you have for sale are worth a sum of the parts but at current prices each Deep 8" sub ($895 ea) and a pair of the Super 3XRS floor standers ($1095) make your speakers a good value as priced.  What are you planning to replace them with?  I've recently purchased a used pair of Omega Alinco Super 6XRS that have the same Alinco drivers as the current models...they're very nice if you're considering another pair of Omega speakers as you've said. Has Louis considered combining his Top of the line Alinco speakers with built in Subs?  These would be nice but very expensive.  Mark.  

Hey Mark yeah I am looking into his Alnico xrs speakers or the 7xrs with 12" sub combo.   I dont think i could afford a alnico and sub combo if he even made it, not sure never bothered asking as 3k would be my limit either way.  I found that I do love the sound of omega speakers and for living in a small space these little speakers are great for Wife approval Smiley

I have played around with the active subs and having never had subs before, it took me a little tweaking to get it where i liked it.  I do have some room issues and honestly its mainly for lack of any room treatments, funny thing I find myself still enjoying the omegas very much.  I have looked also at the ERRx speakers but I am look for a more forward sound and from what I have read they are a more laid back speaker.
Sorry for late response on this.

toivo

IP Logged
JazztoGo

Reply #19 - 05/10/15 at 04:50:51

Yep forgot to mention that my speakers do have the 8" subs downfiring,  makes for a really good sleek look..wife approval gets two thumbs up Smiley

I have looked at getting some subdudeII but worried that my speakers may be to unstable sitting on them as they currently sit on carpet.  My speakers weigh in about 50 lbs each and are about 35inch tall.  So always on the fence about it especially since i plan to upgrade to another version.  Ahh the fun of this hobby  ;D Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
riknbkr330
Verified Member

Reply #20 - 05/10/15 at 22:16:31

I have the Omega Super 7 Monitor MK2 ( the one's pictured in Zebrawood on the website), and I have to concur with DBC...I can't stop listening and I'm getting into a bit of trouble with it Smiley...arriving late to work in the mornings, spending most Saturday and Sundays no getting to my "honey-do" list.  All because everything sounds so good on these speakers.  

There definitely is a break in period, as at first they seemed so harsh, and that's because of the mid range extension, of course my 6 watt Rachael also helped in this area, but it seems now, after putting in the 80 or so break-in hours, that the speakers have relaxed.

These speakers replaced Rega RS1s, which were really not bad speakers, but they're not in the same league.  I may add a bass module, but right now I'm really happy with the sound.  

I'm barely playing music as I'm listening to it more.

I listen to The Beatles, The Who, XTC, The Jam, Blur, Kinks, Coltrane, Miles Davis, Grant Green,  Beethoven, Tchaikovsky,  Buzzcocks, Syd Barrett, Hendrix, Rhett Miller, REM, James Brown, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye..Motown...solo Beatles, Monkees....it all sounds great and it's great going back through my vinyl, CD and Hi-Res.  

I'm now appreciating "high fidelity".

Main System:
Decware Rachael; Omega Monitor 7; Omega deep8 sub; Oppo BD-105>Zbit; Rega P5; Dynavector 20X2L;Parks Budgie SUT; Decware ZP3.
Second System: Creek Classic 5350SE; Rega RS1; Dual 1264; Musical Surroundings Phonomena II
  IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #21 - 05/11/15 at 01:47:43

Since there is no crossover, no caps. no reistors, etc. in the pathway ... (this is basically a high quality driver connected to the amplifier via speaker cable) this style of speaker is probably one of the most susceptible speakers to change that are out there.  Everything matters throughout the pathway including tubes and cables so synergy takes a more apparent role within the chain.

Besides the binding post ... we are talking almost a straight wire to the driver from the amp.  So the driver (along with the cabinet) has to be of excellent quality, as well as the cables and amp or you aren't going to pull this off to great effect.  Since Louis does not rely on crossovers, he uses mechanical means to get the most performance out of the speakers possible.  Taking the fact that every speaker is a compromise he does this very well within his pricepoint and value per performance.

IP Logged
DBC
Seasoned Member

Reply #22 - 05/11/15 at 03:26:18

Quote:
This style of speaker is probably one of the most susceptible speakers to change that are out there.  Everything matters throughout the pathway including tubes and cables so synergy takes a more apparent role within the chain.

Besides the binding post ... we are talking almost a straight wire to the driver from the amp.  So the driver (along with the cabinet) has to be of excellent quality, as well as the cables and amp or you aren't going to pull this off to great effect.

beowulf, not sure which Omega series speaker you own or what you are using as an amp, can you elaborate ???

I have the Omega 6 Monitors and they sound wonderful with the Super Zen as well as my Peachtree 220se Class D integrated. I would agree that you can hear differences in cables and amps which in my opinion is a good thing.

I've heard the Omega 5's can be a little particular with regard to amplification but not the 6's or 7's as far as I know.

DBC   IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #23 - 05/11/15 at 10:23:51

I'm using a Taboo MK II paired up with a McIntosh C220 preamp and it sounds great with the RS7 drivers.  I've also used them with a solid state Rega Brio-R again they sound great.  

My remarks weren't meant to imply that they are a hard to match speaker, in fact they are really easy to pair up with anything that I have used with them.  What I meant by my previous comments (which now that I re-read them makes it seem as if I was saying the opposite of what I was meaning to say Cheesy) was that they have a simplicity and pureness to them that makes it very easy to notice when things like tubes and cables have been changed up so IME it's easier to find synergy and weaknesses within the chain.

Which yes, you are correct is a good thing. Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print