Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 13:49:52 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Beautiful Decware ERR Speakers (Read 5164 times)
Don W

Beautiful Decware ERR Speakers
04/19/15 at 23:10:21

I have a set of beautiful ERRs. This is the model previous to the ERRx which is priced at $2,500. Other than the cosmetic differences, these are essentially the same speakers. The finish on these is custom. There is some minor scratching near the base of one speaker and a very small dent in the corner near the base of the other. In both cases I have to be up very close and really concentrating to even find them. From a couple feet away these speakers look brand new. They've seen a moderate amount of use. Not a lot by Decware standards, but enough to be broken in.

I am asking $1,200 plus shipping and PayPal. They will be shipped in the original boxes.

More pictures are available on request.

DSC04807.jpg

Decware: Taboo, CSP2+, Mini-Torii, MG944, ERR, Zen Styx, DSR-II interconnects, DHC-1 power cables. Other: Audeze LCD-3 w/ Q cables, EE Mini-Max DAC Plus, Audio-gd SA-1 DAC, Audio-gd DI-DSP USB to Coaxial converter. Homemade PC with JRiver Media Center.
  IP Logged
novice ear
Verified Member

Re: Beautiful Decware ERR Speakers
Reply #1 - 04/20/15 at 12:02:21

Have interest in your speakers & would love to see more pictures, but I'm short on post to PM.

ZKIT60
  IP Logged
novice ear
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 04/20/15 at 12:03:23

I believe this makes post #5

ZKIT60
  IP Logged
maddog07
Seasoned Member

seeker of truth

Reply #3 - 04/23/15 at 22:11:20

Don W...

what part of the country do these speaker reside in?  I might be interested if we happened to be close enough to not have to mess with shipping.

Decware Torii MK3, Wyred4Sound DAC2, Theta Digital Miles, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5, Aesthetix Calypso, Wyred STP-SE, Martin Logan Vista, Audio Nirvana 12" Alnico's, PS Audio PW P5, Goertz, Kimber, Nordost and DIY wires, PSA pwr cords, Cary SLI-80, DM945's.....
  IP Logged
Don W

Reply #4 - 04/25/15 at 14:48:57

I am in northern California. Sorry for the late response...

Decware: Taboo, CSP2+, Mini-Torii, MG944, ERR, Zen Styx, DSR-II interconnects, DHC-1 power cables. Other: Audeze LCD-3 w/ Q cables, EE Mini-Max DAC Plus, Audio-gd SA-1 DAC, Audio-gd DI-DSP USB to Coaxial converter. Homemade PC with JRiver Media Center.
  IP Logged
Don W

Reply #5 - 04/29/15 at 16:49:24

Sale Pending

IP Logged
Don W

Reply #6 - 04/29/15 at 18:15:14

Sold!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print