Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 07:17:23 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Torii MK III factory upgraded to MK IV for sale... (Read 854 times)
CK722
Seasoned Member

Torii MK III factory upgraded to MK IV for sale...
02/19/15 at 04:15:35

Amp has stepped attenuator option installed. I will need to pull it out and give it a look over, but I am fairly certain the amp is at least a 9/10 on the Audiogon scale. $3,300 takes everything. Shipping (Continental US only) and Paypal fees included. Please allow me as much as two weeks to ship but I will do my best to keep it within a week. Packages will be professionally packed and insured for the selling price. Click on the link below to see whats included. Click on each photo and scroll down to see my comments. If you want more / different photos just let me know. Thanks for looking.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/roydmercer/

IP Logged
CK722
Seasoned Member

Re: Torii MK III factory upgraded to MK IV for sale...
Reply #1 - 02/19/15 at 05:32:07

I just added this under the Torrii photo:

Amp will come with 5 foot Audio Art Power 1 classic power cable. Or I can send it with the 3 foot shown PS Audio AC 5. However I think the Audio Art cable sounds and fits better. It's in better shape too, like new.

Also included is a 1 meter pair of DH Labs Revelation solid silver RCA interconnects.

IP Logged
CK722
Seasoned Member

Reply #2 - 02/19/15 at 05:44:38

Forgot about these: Amp will also come with one four foot pair and one six foot pair of Signal Cable Silver Resolution interconnects w/ bullet RCA connectors.

IP Logged
CK722
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 02/19/15 at 05:58:19

Sorry for so many post. I keep finding more things.

Revised:

Also included is a 1 meter pair and a .5 meter pair of DH Labs Revelation solid silver RCA interconnects. 1m pair is the blue interconnects shown in the photo.

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #4 - 02/20/15 at 00:26:03

Jeez, all the extras are worth a small fortune. Quite an amazing setup, especially if you like RFTs!!! Wink But if not, they are popular and hard to get, I would think easy to sell!

Amazing.

I totally love my MKIV.

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/ZR2/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845>Omega SAHOs/AudioSmile Tweeters,SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs and DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker>SR and aluminum w ball bearing + feet
  IP Logged
CK722
Seasoned Member

Reply #5 - 02/20/15 at 03:48:23

Thanks Will! There is a lot to offer for around $430 less than a new amp with little wait time. I just added photos on my Flicker sight.

IP Logged
Kevin

Reply #6 - 02/21/15 at 22:53:39

PM sent

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
  IP Logged
CK722
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 02/22/15 at 03:50:01

The amplifier and accessories have been sold.

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #8 - 02/22/15 at 04:57:19

Great to hear!

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/ZR2/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845>Omega SAHOs/AudioSmile Tweeters,SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs and DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker>SR and aluminum w ball bearing + feet
  IP Logged
Kevin

Reply #9 - 03/06/15 at 22:28:19

Just wanted to pass on that I received the amp and all of the various goodies included. Everything arrived in perfect shape, thanks to the great packing. This amp is very fine indeed.

Thanks again!

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #10 - 03/06/15 at 22:50:56

Very good! Congrats Kevin!

HR-1,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod; Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD, DAC Mk II, P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls, Reference spkrcbls; Mapleshade SamsonV3; VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones: Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Reply #11 - 03/08/15 at 01:11:08

Great news Kevin! Have fun with your new amp.

IP Logged
4krow
Seasoned Member

IMAGINE WHIRLLED
PEAS

Reply #12 - 03/23/15 at 05:15:45

Roy,
 I sent a P.M. moments ago, and then found this thread. Good to see that the Tori sold.

Decware 34I.3 integrated amp/Forte' 3 bass amp/Velodyne SMS-1 bass mngmnt system/Decware ZOB speakers/Audio Nirvana 8" bass drivers/Xiang Seng DAC/ LR Audio Computer/Rega Apollo R CDP/Emotiva ERC3 CDP/BPT 3.0 power cond.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print