Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 07:22:35 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: MHDT Pagoda 24bit NOS tube DAC ( mint ) (Read 4759 times)
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

For Sale: MHDT Pagoda 24bit NOS tube DAC ( mint )
02/18/15 at 02:54:36

With regret, I'll be selling my much loved pure NOS tube buffered MHDT Pagoda dac. It is the current flagship dac from MHDT and it uses the legendary BurrBrown PCM1704 24bit dac in a pure NOS tube buffered design. It is in pristine mint condition like all of my gear.

If anyone out there who has ever owned or heard their Havana dacs , this is a big step up. First of all, this dac outputs 3 volts so if you don't listen too loud this unit can be used with any decware gear without need for a preamp. Second, this unit has total asynchronous USB 2.0 support so the sound is more focused and natural. Third, as mention with the tube buffer , one can tailor the sound of the dac to their liking. I will be including the rare and much coveted tube for this dac: WE JW396A. The sound was a big step up over the stock tube. The combination produces a midrange that is to die for.

For any picture requests, please PM your email.

I have original box (very simple and plain) and packaging.
I will let this go for $1100 shipped.

Thanks for looking.  :)

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale: MHDT Pagoda 24bit NOS tube DAC ( mint )
Reply #1 - 03/06/15 at 07:37:30

Just a last call and reminder before I put these on Ebay. I have perfect rating on Ebay under the same user id. I've sold other stuff on these forums before and all of the buyers have been very satisfied.

IP Logged
SebastianL
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 03/15/15 at 23:22:50

Is your Pagoda still for sale?

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/22/15 at 07:34:35

The Pagoda has been sold.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print