Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/07/24 at 11:11:39 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sale: Grado PS500e headphone ( mint condition) (Read 2259 times)
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

For Sale: Grado PS500e headphone ( mint condition)
02/18/15 at 02:32:47

I'm selling my Grado PS500e headphone. They are in mint condition but since these are handmade from Grado Labs , there is minor blemish on the wording/lettering on one side of cups. Again this was shipped like this to me. This is not easily noticeable and otherwise they are mint and not even broken in yet.

I just haven't used them that much at all ever since I bought them. I would estimate these have about 10-15 hours on them.  As far as Grado headphones are concerned these are some of the most neutral and non fatiguing headphones out there. Some people consider these Grado's best overall headphones right now and some even prefer them over the PS1000. These are the lastest 'e version' with all the updates and refinements. I gave my father the older PS500 and there is a noticeable improvement in tonal balance straight out of the box with the new 'e version'.

Any pictures request , please PM your email.

I have everything for them including the original box and all packaging materials. Price is $480 shipped.

Thanks for looking  :)

IP Logged
kevtn8
Seasoned Member

Re: For Sale: Grado PS500e headphone ( mint condition)
Reply #1 - 03/06/15 at 07:38:48

Just a last call and reminder before I put these on Ebay. I have perfect rating on Ebay under the same user id. I've sold other stuff on these forums before and all of the buyers have been very satisfied.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print