Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/19/24 at 07:50:27 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
HDT's in walnut photo? (Read 5481 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

HDT's in walnut photo?
12/17/14 at 14:45:10

Anyone have a set of HDT's in walnut that they can post a photo of or send to me? It will help the sales pitch with Mrs. hdrider...Thanks and happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Re: HDT's in walnut photo?
Reply #1 - 12/17/14 at 14:52:29

Hmmm. . . I did a photo search on google and it brought a picture of Bendi with an HDT up . . . which would NOT help your case with the Missus! Wink

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 12/17/14 at 16:24:38

Yep, last thing I need is more explaining to do. I will show up, and I will sell the upgrade and she will love it. Thanks Lon. Happy listening, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
Auguie

Reply #3 - 12/17/14 at 22:10:28

Hdrider,

Send me an email and i can send you pics of my walnut HDT's.

Dan

Decware SE84CS M Monoblocks & HDT Speakers; First Sound Presence Deluxe MK I Pre Amp; Denafrips Aries II DAC;Innous ZenMini MKII server;VPI Scout/Dynavector 10X5 Cart;Phenomena II Phono Pre;XLO/Wireworld/Signal/Transparent Cables.
  IP Logged
miller88

Reply #4 - 12/19/14 at 23:59:04

Hey contact Frank Summers on this forum, he has a beautiful set of walnut HDT's and lots of pictures of them.
Mele

Monoblocked SE34i
CSP2+
ZP3
HDT MKII
Grover IC's and wires
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #5 - 12/20/14 at 17:33:07

Thank you for the suggestion, I will reach out to him. Happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #6 - 12/22/14 at 16:45:00

Miller88- I did get some good photo's from Auguie, could not find Frank Summers in the members list. I opened the discussion this weekend about changing out the speakers after I over heard my bride talking to a friend about the gear, she was telling her friend how good everything was sounding and just loving the fact that she flips one switch and turns up the volume... Loving my ZP3 and Rachael. Happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print