Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tubes (Read 3415 times)
jorgen
Seasoned Member

Tubes
10/27/14 at 17:31:15

Hi guys
I came in contact today with an old guy that lives here in Norway, I called him because he is known to have a lot of tubes. Basically what I'm saying is that he has an enormous amount of different tubes and he want to get rid of most of them. He actually told me he is to ship of 200 000 of them to the U.S. pretty soon.  He has a lot tubes that is supposed to be close to impossible to find, so if any of you want to I can get you in touch with him. Maybe you will be able to get some true treasures.

IP Logged
will
Seasoned Member

Re: Tubes
Reply #1 - 10/27/14 at 19:50:22

Wow. Amazing, and thanks for your generous offer to be a "go between."

All Modified: PSA-P5>DIY Strip/Shunyata Defender>RevolutionMacMini/Amarra-KTE Singxer/Gustardx20pro/ZBIT/CSP3>OldChen 300B/845, Torii IV>Omega S-A-H-O monitors/SVS Micro3000>Pi PCs-DIY PCs, ICs, USB, I2S, Speaker-SR and aluminum w ball bearing feet
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #2 - 10/27/14 at 20:53:00

Wow, that sounds awesome. I'm betting he wants to move in bulk though.

That said, I'd like to talk with him about some tubes for my favorite amps.  :)

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
jorgen
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 10/27/14 at 21:19:39

LR
I called him because I want to get some tubes, some special ones and a some for spare, so I buy for about USD 500 or so. I'm sure he will sell quads and pairs , no problem. But of cause, in the US most of these are more likely to be available available. So I was just thinking if there some special you might be lucky here. If you want me check with him please just let me know
Prices; he would base price on what they are sold for in USA, no extra cost. I can ship them , no charge except the cost of shipping. He told me some of them was really rare so pricing might be a bit difficult.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print