Send Topic Print
Production list (Read 10329 times)
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Production list
10/06/14 at 02:57:14

I remember somewhere in the Decware site there was access to the production / waiting list. Can anyone provide some info? I know I have months until my ZP3 and Rachel are heading to their new home, but I would like to at least have an idea. Thanks, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Re: Production list
Reply #1 - 10/06/14 at 03:34:19

Chris, it's not where I remember it being but I think the below link should work.  What options did you order with your gear?  Mark.

creatorexport.zoho.com/decwarehighfidelity/decware/pdf/Amplifier_Waiting_List/hA
qfNhyE7rNXQFUDfyb7Y8G8r0RRrP82DMY814hPnsknzr8711vTq3QU2gaK0CVOwv4Kdps4kPsAeNCtpP
8sawfYKv3E46OMpk6T/

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #2 - 10/06/14 at 12:50:19

Mark- The ZP3 has the better Jupiter caps, the Rachel has four inputs, line outputs, Jupiter caps, I think thats about it. Suggestions? Thanks, Chris.

CSP3, Rachael, ZP3, ZMC 1, Sony ES Bluray, Schitt Bitfrost DAC,Sota Star TT w/ FR-64, Hana SL Low Output Moving coil, Omega 7XRS Mk 2 walnut, DeepOmega 8 sub, Morrow Audio PH3 and MA3 IC's, Gamma Electrostatic phones.
  IP Logged
mark58
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 10/06/14 at 13:44:58

Chris,  sounds good.  When I ordered my ZP3 last year the Jupiter Caps weren't listed as an option but I knew someone who had them put in as an upgrade replacing V-caps and he loved them so I got them.  I'm not sure which of the two versions are in my ZP3, CSP3, Torii MK IV, SE84 ZSM Mono Blocks or Taboo MK III but they are in all of them.  They sound great but I have nothing to compare them to.  Did the Wait List link work for you?  Mark.

"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, deceptions, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night and his affections dark as Hell. Let no such man be trusted." William Shakespeare
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #4 - 10/06/14 at 14:19:39

IMHO - I would always pay the upcharge for Jupiter caps if they are an option. If they aren't an option, I'd ask Steve to put them in whatever it is he's building. His Jupiter caps are custom built for him, and are fantastic. I've even thought about trying them in speakers and such.

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #5 - 10/18/14 at 19:03:15

Received a few updates from Steve / Sarah this week with the current link to production status and my ZP3 and Rachel are in QC…so maybe in a few weeks they will be enjoying their new home. Parts for the new rack are showing up over the course of last week and next then it's closet remodel time. Getting excited for these new Gateways to Audio Bliss to show up!! Happy listening, Chris.

IP Logged
Ace-Tone
Seasoned Member

8+ years with
Decware gear and
Loving it!!!

Reply #6 - 11/19/14 at 17:01:48

Spoke with Sarah about production list link. She said it is not being used. She will contact me when appropriate. In build, testing, shipping etc. She did say current build time is 4 weeks for the ZP3.

SE84UFO25, ZP3, Zstage, ZR2, ZSB, DM947, HERESY iii
VPI-Traveler2 +SS Zephyr MKIIIes.
Cambridge CXC. Schiit Bimby DAC
IC's Audio Envy, Decware, RAC-PC's, Mapleshade Dbl Helix+Spkr wires & jumpers
Blue Circle PLC FX2X0e, Herbies, GIK, PI Audio DIY treatment
  IP Logged
hdrider
Seasoned Member

On the path with
Decware.

Reply #7 - 11/19/14 at 21:13:27

They will send you info as the process starts...patience. It's tough I know, Chris.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print