Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
04/25/24 at 20:41:00 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Decware owners in the Bay Area? (Read 3504 times)
subframe
Verified Member

Decware owners in the Bay Area?
03/25/14 at 18:35:53

Hi, I'm becoming very interested in SETs (and the Torii!), and am considering revamping my system.  I'd really love to hear a Decware system before I take the plunge though.  

Does anyone here live in the SF Bay Area, who would be willing to let me have a listen to your system?  I'll bring the beverages Smiley

Thanks

IP Logged
grillski2000
Verified Member

Re: Decware owners in the Bay Area?
Reply #1 - 03/27/14 at 05:31:15

Im in the bay area. Maybe you can come over sometime. Im in Vallejo.

IP Logged
subframe
Verified Member

Reply #2 - 03/27/14 at 05:33:26

It occurred to me that it's a bit rude to barge in here and ask to hear your system without even introducing myself, so allow me  :)

My name is subframe (not really) and I obviously live in SF.  I've always loved music, and music gear.  Some of my earliest memories are of music, and poking at my dad's stereo.  He taught me how to use a turntable when I wasn't more than 7 or 8, I think.  I've always loved analog, though practicality demands I also use digital of course.

About 15 years ago, I got very into the production side of things, and set up a home studio.  I had a great time making music, but a couple of years ago I remembered that I also loved just *listening* to music, so I set off along the hi-fi path.  I'm slowly learning what it is I want my system to do, and listening to lots and lots of music.  Doesn't get much better, really.  

Anyway, that's me.  I wouldn't be too surprised if I end up posting as a new Decware owner before too long  8-)

IP Logged
subframe
Verified Member

Reply #3 - 03/27/14 at 05:34:34

Grillski, thank you for the offer!  I'll send you a PM, maybe we can meet up.

Cheers

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print