Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
03/28/24 at 14:47:46 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
System has settled...so, finally time to share (Read 10863 times)
Mganga
Verified Member

System has settled...so, finally time to share
03/18/14 at 02:29:35

Well, I have not changed anything for a year, save maybe a cable or two.  So here is my getaway chamber.  Loving everything about Decware more each time I sit to listen.  Very special indeed!

Thank you Steve and Bob!  
Christopher

IP Logged
deucekazoo
Seasoned Member

Re: System has settled...so, finally time to share
Reply #1 - 03/18/14 at 14:14:31

That is a sweet little setup!!!

Just to let you know your speaker wood choice was the inspiration to get my Hr-1s done in that same wood. I love the color and grain.  8-)

IP Logged
Lon
Seasoned Member

"Love without
guts is
worthless!"
Philip K. Dick

Reply #2 - 03/18/14 at 14:22:15

Beautiful system! Quite a nice retreat from the world!

HR-1,ZTPRE,ZBIT,ZROCK2,SEWE300B,CSP3-25mod,Taboo MkIV;Rega RP3 all GrooveTracer mods;PSAudio:PST+DSD,P15,NPC,PowerBases,AC-12 pwr cbls,Reference spkrcbls;Mapleshade SamsonV3;VooDoo:Cremona+Amati interconnects, IsoPods; headphones:Sennheiser HD800S,ZMF Ori,Oppo PM1
  IP Logged
JD
Seasoned Member

Reply #3 - 03/18/14 at 14:25:35

well done I relaxed just looking at the pics.

JD

IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Reply #4 - 03/18/14 at 14:31:24

Is that Bubinga on those speakers? Truly beautiful!

I like seeing some room treatment in there as well!

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
ZYGI
Seasoned Member

HR-ONE

Reply #5 - 03/18/14 at 23:22:11

Thanks Christopher, you room looks real good.

Yes Eric, that is actually waterfall bubinga. "the Duecekazoo has a pair of HR-Ones in the same veneer. They look outstanding as well!!!

Zygi

All Decware amps and sources, Turning Point Audio speakers
  IP Logged
Mganga
Verified Member

Reply #6 - 03/19/14 at 03:53:47

Thank you all for your kind words.  I realize looking back at the pictures that I am no photographer.  The waterfall bubinga is mesmerizing (hoping not to sound too romantic).  My pictures really do not do them justice, sadly, as they look overly reddish on screen.  They are a rich amber color and quite simply perfect, in appearance and sound.  I have had more than one guest listen and believe that the speakers were broken because they had no sound coming from them.  Now that is imaging!  My sound image sits a little low with vocals hovering just above my TORII and ZP3, which keeps it an intimate affair.  I have enjoyed playing with the CSP2+, which has broadened the capability of the TORII.  My neighbor has a 30K system (Pass/Magnepan) and has told me my system is much more listenable for long periods, which is what I like.  I can listen for hours without any strain whatsoever.  His system sounds amazing to me, but given the choice of where to spend an hour, I would choose mine hands down.  I have four panels measuring 4'x2'x4" and two six inch corner panels along with some very thick carpet mat in several places that have significantly added to the experience.  My back wall is completely covered by bookshelves, and I believe the books make for a decent rear diffuser. For now, I am very content and try hard to not drool over the new amazing Decware amps coming out.  It is wonderful to feel settled...

IP Logged
beowulf
Seasoned Member

Reply #7 - 06/06/14 at 02:59:38

Those speakers are beautiful and your place looks warm and inviting ... a great place to listen to music for sure!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print