Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/04/24 at 07:12:36 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Mac Silver Braided Interconnect 1 meter x2. (Read 1828 times)
agustinf
Verified Member

FS: Mac Silver Braided Interconnect 1 meter x2.
11/28/13 at 19:46:21

Hi all,

I am selling two pairs of Mac Silver Braided Interconnects 1 meter. $40 each + $ 5.00 shipping*.

I bought way too many, and did several A/B comparisons with Decware ICs. Decware won, by very small margin. Something you will notice if you listen carefully, but for most the difference will be small to spot if not A/B one against the other.

Condition is used, but very very lightly. Can't find much to blame in terms of sonics or physical condition. I am the first owner. And they spend most of their time in storage.

I asked them to be terminated with my favorite RCA plug at that time, which where Switchcraft (instead of the standard terminations : Neutrik). I then ordered standard terminated (I.E. the Neutrik) and heard no difference but preferred the looks of the Switchcraft.

I will be also selling the more expensive MAC Silver interconnect, if I can find them...

Thank for reading.
Agustin

*Shipping is $5.00, unless they end up going very far away and the actual shipping cost goes way above that. I'm located in Washington DC in case someone is actually interested in picking up. Please indicate where I should send pictures.

photo_1.JPG
  IP Logged
agustinf
Verified Member

Re: FS: Mac Silver Braided Interconnect 1 meter x2.
Reply #1 - 12/05/13 at 04:15:31

These have been sold. Thanks.

Agust'in

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print