Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Decware Audio Forums
05/06/24 at 20:13:58 

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Central Illinois Tornadoes (Read 2830 times)
DeVon
Verified Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Central Illinois Tornadoes
11/18/13 at 14:00:43

Yesterday our community was hit hard by tornadoes.  While our place (home/shop) were spared any damage, we currently have no internet and phone services in the office.  We are not sure how long it will take to get our services back as there has been catastrophic damage in the area. Many, many people lost everything they own. Their homes, their cars, and all their personal belongings.  We are thankful, the fatality level was not higher.  Please keep these people in your thoughts and prayers.

If you are trying to contact us, please be patient on waiting for a response. We will contact you as soon as we are able.

IP Logged
stone_of_tone
Seasoned Member

Listen Often/Listen
Deep

Re: Central Illinois Tornadoes
Reply #1 - 11/18/13 at 16:28:30

DeVon, glad to hear everyone is okay. I went through the Hugo, Minnesota Tornado of May 2008....Memorial Weekend. It tore our House up pretty bad....we were all okay too. Our thoughts & prayer's our with the people of Washington.....and other hard hit area's.   -S

Room Treats-M.Green & mine
Sony TPort
Illuminati D60
Shunyata Z-Alpha DigPcord
Decware ZDSD DAC
Kimber Select KS1030
XLOProPcord
Decware ZMA/25th Mods
Kimber Select KS6063
Acoustic Zen Adagio/Modified
Kimber PK10 Palladian from wall
to PS Audio P3
  IP Logged
Lonely Raven
Seasoned Member

Jack of all Trades,
Master of None

Re: Central Illinois Tornadoes
Reply #2 - 11/18/13 at 17:27:22

DeVon,

I'm working at the Marriott Pere Marquette hotel today - if you guys need help with anything, I can come over after 7pm. Or if Steve is just bored with no internet.  :)

630-649-0136

WWW Lonely Raven   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print